Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Vibrating panties
TOPIC: Vibrating_panties
Created by: silknlace4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever used these and do they work? If so where can I find them? Any ideas?

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
We love the wee vibe. I use it when we're out and about. Hitting that button when she's ordering at a restaurant is a h hoot!

And because I'm using my phone and not some remote no one suspects anything.

We've also used it when we fuck. Very intense as out stimulates her clit and g spot while I slide in and out. I feel it to and it made for a very intense mutual orgasm.

Bloomfield NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
About 6 weeks ago we bought a Wee Vib 4 . . . not only is it wireless, but it can be controlled over long distances by smartphone. Tink calls it her "pony ride" as one of the many available vibe patterns seemed to work very well and that's what she named it. I've buzzed her at work while I was home :D :D It is also al lot of fun to use in vanilla situations like shopping at the mall or in a movie theater.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
We definitely want to try the one with the remote control. We have talked about how hot it would be if he was making me wet in public, and I couldn't do anything about it.

Penfield NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
sex toys on sls is great to do business with ..I have been happy with each purchase made .

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have 4 different models ranging from $52-$55 + tax in PA + shipping if you can't find it cheaper. They have a 12 foot range. I cant disrespect SLS by posting all that information here so message me if I can help. - Laura.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Hi You can find them online I got mine from a romance book and the second pair form online. They are worth the money and lots of fun at parties just let your partner have the control and you won't be sorry.

North Wilkesboro NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
mmmmmm that sounds very interesting now i want one lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5629 posts)
I purchased my partner the wireless, remote control vibrating egg over the vibrating panties. Awesome foreplay device...we walk the stores or go out to the clubs and I can "zap" her at will...two hours later she says her clit is throbbing so hard, that she needs to fuck NOW! Highly recommended!

Spring Hill WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Has anyone ever used these and do they work? If so where can I find them? Any ideas?

Englishtown NJ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Vibrating panties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.