Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Tame couples let's hear from you!
TOPIC: Tame_couples__let's_hear_from_you!
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
27 to 36 of 53
User Details are only visible to members.
Soft Swap? Please define it for us, with other couples.

My first wife and I have a experience with a couple we met on the nude beach at Hedonism 30 years ago. They lived eleven miles from us and we met for several years.

Is Soft Swap exchanging just straight oral?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Both of us more than fine with parties, GB's or single guys or girls. Haven't played with a couple yet and we are thinking soft to start out is the way to start. We have had zero issues to this point and everything has been positive, we want to keep it that way.

We had rules for me on our first 3some which was a girl. Seems logical to go slow for the first couple thing.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
We wish that SLS had a section or search for soft swap couples. Sometimes that is an option we enjoy. Anyone in Texas interested?

Cedar Park TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Me and my wife are"Tame" in the aspic of the lifestyle. We both have had multi-partners in past some didn't end well. Got really complicated. Any how we both are very sexual beings. We do pretty much anything except sharing and touching. We fill its an energy thing. We love being in a room full of sexy people having all kinds of sex. We watch and we like to be watched. I love having sex with her,then see someone watching,then they are pleasuring themselves as they watch. We are both comfortable with these boundaries right now. Who knows what the future will hold. But for us we are a couple of horny Wiccan's,but physical contact is special stuff for us.

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think I would love to experience you style of tame play first "hand" C4F.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We too are mostly "tame". We have full swapped in the long ago past but found it took something away from the flirting and playful fun because people just wanted to get right to it. Also, we made a couple of mistakes as far as the men were concerned and the Mrs. wondered why in the hell she did that. So now, we remain a soft swap couple and have enjoyed many scenarios that way but we do find that its mainly "new" couples that are soft and have quite a few hang ups which we wish would not exist. If we could find a more experienced soft swap couple that would be great. Let the relationship build then perhaps we would full swap with them too.

Eureka CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
From one Wisconsinite to another, welcome to the forums, Beachside60!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11714 posts)
Just throwing this out there, if you never heard of the MX resorts of Temptations or Desires look them up. Great experiences to whatever level you want. Like always you make the rules for yourself.

Eau Claire WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Welcome to the forums davedenise, JJFunCpl88, tony458343, Sneakyfun354, WifeIsN2girls2! Wow, didn't realize how many others feel similar to the way we do. Enjoy yourselves and ask plenty of questions!

Like most folks here (at least on THIS thread) we only started looking on-line after trying (unsuccessfully) to find a single female. Some friends of ours suggested Soft-Swap but we soon found varying definitions of that designation as well. Our definition of TAME is and has always been "Ladies Choice" which means the ladies basically do whatever they want. Granted that isn't the accepted definition but that is what we are comfortable with. Unfortunately we have only found a handful of folks that share our definition and have only managed to build a friendship with even fewer; but then again we are not nor have we ever claimed to be swingers.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(172 posts)
Same here. We're a g/g play only couple and although this site would tecnically label us 'moderate' we say we're strictly tame to filter out those that dont read profiles and who are hoping out hope for more.

Can't really blame them though, my wife is smoking hot.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
27 to 36 of 53
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.