Tame couples let's hear from you! : Swingers Discussion 2129871027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerTame couples let's hear from you!
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   27 to 31 of 31 
User Details are only visible to members.
We're definitely moderate and most definitely not full swap or "wild," if you must. Without fail, whether it is through email or face-to-face meeting at a party, we always let the potential playmates know that this is our hard and fast rule. If they want more, then they'll need to keep searching, with no hard feelings on our part. No matter what, Mr. Scandle and I always enjoy our time together, even if we end up having sex without involving other people. That's just the way we roll!

We have never been accused of not being real swingers, though I'm sure if we were we would shrug our shoulders and move on to find someone else whose interests match ours.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I dont know if were tame, but softies for sure. We have found plenty of interested people, most claiming they will take us to the next level. We always go at our own pace.

Waukesha WI

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I don't think you'll have any trouble being 'tame'. Play to your own level, you should only do what you are comfortable with. When we have encountered others that accuse us of not being 'wild' enough for them we move on. Enjoy the lifestyle at your own pace!

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
We are going to find out this week. We'll be going out with a couple from SLS that we met with this past week. We did nothing but go to dinner and have a couple of wines, but we really hit it off. It could get a bit frisky so we'll see how it goes.

The Villages FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Just thought we'd toss this out there as Tame couples seem to be few and far-between. But we were wondering what kind of experiences Tame couples are having and if they find it (too) difficult to remain tame in this environment???

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(156 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   27 to 31 of 31 
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!