Tame couples let's hear from you! : Swingers Discussion 2129871027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerTame couples let's hear from you!
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   27 to 36 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
? Other tame, but risque, couples in SE MI ?

Rochester Hills MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Glad to see this topic. We are tame and seem to have trouble meeting other tame but risque friends. F is not interested in other men or women. M would flirt and might play with other women. Would like to hear from other tame couples.

Rochester Hills MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Krazy, I think it is worth a try. You probably could start by inviting all the tame or moderate couples in your area and list your event on the SLS event calendar. It may take a little time to get a good number of people attending regularly, but if you're consistent about time and place each month, more will probably come. You can also start a by-invitation-only group here to keep conversations rolling and semi-private.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8807 posts)
Welcome to the forums tlccouplehere! you guys seem to have a great outlook for getting started. Like you, we like to flirt and show some skin, but would only consider playing when we find that chemistry with the "right" couple.

krazycplpa, Meet-n-Greets are always a great idea especially when they're held @ someplace like a winery or restaurant as it takes the pressure off and gives folks other topics to talk about besides sex. Inevitably you will still encounter some more advanced couples (even in that setting) but as long as they are respectful of other's limits a good time should be had by all.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
we been thinking here about setting up somewhat of a M&G. This would be for us Softies to get together and talk and get to know others in the area. we know of a nice local place that has good food that we think would be a nice place to have it at. Plus it wouldnt cost anything but what you eat or drink. Upside to it, no pressure form others and just have nice time meeting others that have the same interests in all of this. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hamburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forums krazycplpa! I wish we could say what you're experiencing is the exception but unfortunately it's the norm. We've met all flavors of people from mild to wild as swingers are some of the most interesting people you could ever meet. Thanks why it's so frustrating that (more often than not) folks will only have anything to do with you if someone's getting laid. We realize that is the "ultimate goal" of the lifestyle but we'd like to get to know people along the way, in the hopes of establishing something repeatable and memorable.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
we are a tame couple here and still fairly new to this. reason being is i (M) have a tough time getting use to using condoms. anyway we have been on another site for alittle over a year , but have met 6 other couples. most of which didnt go so well but we live and learn. in this past year we have played with one couple in which we had fun. for us it had been tough finding others that are the same as us and does discourage us to continue. i guess time will tell if we go any farther with others. of all the clubs in our area they are for all the moderate to wild couples. so we can understand how you others feel about being tame and others saying its ok and they will help go to the next level. all in all i have chatted with nice people, but again sometimes we feel its going to be a bust in the end.

Hamburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You two sound a lot like us Scandle. When we used to attend lifestyle parties we were always up front and honest with folks we'd meet and always enjoyed ourselves whether we ended up meeting new people or not. We're tame and proud of it; it's what we're comfortable with. We just wish we could meet more people on our level.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
We're definitely moderate and most definitely not full swap or "wild," if you must. Without fail, whether it is through email or face-to-face meeting at a party, we always let the potential playmates know that this is our hard and fast rule. If they want more, then they'll need to keep searching, with no hard feelings on our part. No matter what, Mr. Scandle and I always enjoy our time together, even if we end up having sex without involving other people. That's just the way we roll!

We have never been accused of not being real swingers, though I'm sure if we were we would shrug our shoulders and move on to find someone else whose interests match ours.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8807 posts)
I dont know if were tame, but softies for sure. We have found plenty of interested people, most claiming they will take us to the next level. We always go at our own pace.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   27 to 36 of 39   End
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!