Tame couples let's hear from you! : Swingers Discussion 2129871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerTame couples let's hear from you!
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope a word from a single who respects and enjoys soft-swap with couples will not be considered inappropriate. I only want to reassure "tame" couples that there are singles, at least one for sure (LOL), who embrace and thoroughly enjoy no-intercourse play with sensual people. The fun of meeting, playing and intimacy can still be wildly erotic and fulfilling. Whether it is part of a couple's evolution on the way to full-swap, or simply their plateau and comfort zone, the mfm and mff combinations are still available and HOT even if we label it "tame".

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Excellent advice again Scandle; you're as wise are you are classy! Nothing against the full-swap or more advanced couples, but it has been our experience that Soft-Swap couples are more akin to what we're looking for (get to know each other first and then let things progress naturally). We have to know, trust and respect the folks we're opening to being intimate with and don't feel there is a deadline for getting to know someone.

We used to have no problem meeting folks and making friends no matter what their preference or experience level is, but after encountering so many phonies, rude and crass people we've begun to pull back from the L/S. "Sometimes, the best way to find something is to stop looking for it!"

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
HavingFunTogether, you can define soft swap in whatever way you want to. Our definition, which includes everything except penis/vagina intercourse, may allow much more than you two are comfortable doing. It doesn't matter what anyone else says it is. Follow your own desires and heart.

If you are full swap and are interested in a soft swap couple, just ask them what kinds of things they like to do with or around another couple. No biggy, usually, unless they are uncomfortable talking about sex. You (or another full swap couple contacting you) may find you (or they) enjoy just soft swap from time to time.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8824 posts)
Soft Swap? Please define it for us, with other couples.

My first wife and I have a experience with a couple we met on the nude beach at Hedonism 30 years ago. They lived eleven miles from us and we met for several years.

Is Soft Swap exchanging just straight oral?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(457 posts)
Both of us more than fine with parties, GB's or single guys or girls. Haven't played with a couple yet and we are thinking soft to start out is the way to start. We have had zero issues to this point and everything has been positive, we want to keep it that way.

We had rules for me on our first 3some which was a girl. Seems logical to go slow for the first couple thing.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1219 posts)
We wish that SLS had a section or search for soft swap couples. Sometimes that is an option we enjoy. Anyone in Texas interested?

Cedar Park TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Me and my wife are"Tame" in the aspic of the lifestyle. We both have had multi-partners in past some didn't end well. Got really complicated. Any how we both are very sexual beings. We do pretty much anything except sharing and touching. We fill its an energy thing. We love being in a room full of sexy people having all kinds of sex. We watch and we like to be watched. I love having sex with her,then see someone watching,then they are pleasuring themselves as they watch. We are both comfortable with these boundaries right now. Who knows what the future will hold. But for us we are a couple of horny Wiccan's,but physical contact is special stuff for us.

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think I would love to experience you style of tame play first "hand" C4F.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We too are mostly "tame". We have full swapped in the long ago past but found it took something away from the flirting and playful fun because people just wanted to get right to it. Also, we made a couple of mistakes as far as the men were concerned and the Mrs. wondered why in the hell she did that. So now, we remain a soft swap couple and have enjoyed many scenarios that way but we do find that its mainly "new" couples that are soft and have quite a few hang ups which we wish would not exist. If we could find a more experienced soft swap couple that would be great. Let the relationship build then perhaps we would full swap with them too.

Eureka CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
From one Wisconsinite to another, welcome to the forums, Beachside60!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8824 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!