Tame couples let's hear from you! : Swingers Discussion 2129871023
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerTame couples let's hear from you!
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   23 to 32 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Same here. We're a g/g play only couple and although this site would tecnically label us 'moderate' we say we're strictly tame to filter out those that dont read profiles and who are hoping out hope for more.

Can't really blame them though, my wife is smoking hot.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
We just decided to try out the LS in the last month or so. Of course a FMF fantasy had always been there for me, but the wife decided she was tired of exploring her bi side at the strip club. We will probably never be interested in anything else but full contact between the girls, and the men joining in when the ladies want us. I (husband) honestly don't want to be in another woman, and she doesn't want another man in her. Everything else is fun and games depending on the right folks. We met some great folks locally and had a great time with them in our first couple weeks on SLS, and have our first area M&G this weekend. Hope we find more couple like the great folks we just hung out with. Bottom line for us is, Hard rules: no non-partner junk on junk crimes, always same room, and the ladies are in charge!

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey there :) We're very new to the lifestyle/site, and I guess we'd be considered tame. At least for now. It's been a little tough, as many of those who've contacted us seem to just want to dive right into full swap situations. We're trying to make some friends and get some experience before hitting the club/party scene, and so far we're only comfortable with some tame/moderate types of situations if they arise.

We've gotten some static that doing so 'really isnt swinging' and so forth, but are being patient and looking forward to whatever comes :)

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Ah, even the newbies have wisdom to share! Welcome to the fora, Tony!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Although my wife and I have only been on SLS for a short time I can give some advice. If you meet someone who is to pushy don't try to convince them you do not want to go further just move on . The first 3 couple we met felt they needed to teach us about the life stile , our average time with these people was two minutes. The fourth couple we met have become close friends already and the only thing we do is play cards in our underwear. We may go further in the future we may not , the point is no pressure. Don't give up there are people out there whom you can have a good time with. Don't judge , but stick to your rules!

Duson LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
? Other tame, but risque, couples in SE MI ?

Rochester Hills MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Glad to see this topic. We are tame and seem to have trouble meeting other tame but risque friends. F is not interested in other men or women. M would flirt and might play with other women. Would like to hear from other tame couples.

Rochester Hills MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Krazy, I think it is worth a try. You probably could start by inviting all the tame or moderate couples in your area and list your event on the SLS event calendar. It may take a little time to get a good number of people attending regularly, but if you're consistent about time and place each month, more will probably come. You can also start a by-invitation-only group here to keep conversations rolling and semi-private.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Welcome to the forums tlccouplehere! you guys seem to have a great outlook for getting started. Like you, we like to flirt and show some skin, but would only consider playing when we find that chemistry with the "right" couple.

krazycplpa, Meet-n-Greets are always a great idea especially when they're held @ someplace like a winery or restaurant as it takes the pressure off and gives folks other topics to talk about besides sex. Inevitably you will still encounter some more advanced couples (even in that setting) but as long as they are respectful of other's limits a good time should be had by all.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
we been thinking here about setting up somewhat of a M&G. This would be for us Softies to get together and talk and get to know others in the area. we know of a nice local place that has good food that we think would be a nice place to have it at. Plus it wouldnt cost anything but what you eat or drink. Upside to it, no pressure form others and just have nice time meeting others that have the same interests in all of this. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hamburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   23 to 32 of 40   End
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!