Tame couples let's hear from you! : Swingers Discussion 212987101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerTame couples let's hear from you!
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!
Created by: twonluv69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just thought we'd toss this out there as Tame couples seem to be few and far-between. But we were wondering what kind of experiences Tame couples are having and if they find it (too) difficult to remain tame in this environment???

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I cannot begin to say how erotic it has been reading these posts. We may need to revisit the finer aspects of erotica. Thanks for sharing !!

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(398 posts)
I should probably update our status in this thread to say we've gone far beyond soft swapping now and thoroughly enjoyed it. Bed post notches will never be our thing but with people we click with (and it's been an interesting journey finding out who we do click with. Slightly different body types appeal with the right personality than we'd originally thought), full swap has become great fun. That said soft swap still works for us too in certain situations.

It continues to be an interesting and fun journey for us with a lot more yet to explore. :)

Augusta ME
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We find it hard to break into the groups that are already established. Once we get through that wall that glass ceiling maybe get excepted then maybe they will allow us to approach them without them being afraid of us. Some of us want to start as friends and work the rest out later.

Simpsonville SC
Username hidden
(39 posts)
"Admittedly that limits the number of folks that would be interested in us, but there again if they're not interested in treating us like people it's no big loss anyway."

Who aren't treating you like people?

Though we personally won't go out with you because we're not interested in just tame activities, we will still treat you two the way we treat normal strangers. When we decline, we say no, thank you. Did someone treat you badly because you won't do full swap?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Well said Tipsyatis, we prefer NOT to "dive right in" as we'd rather "wade in" to a level that is comfortable for us; problem is most folks won't even give us the chance to get to know us. We're just looking for a chance to enhance an already incredible sex life, but in order to do so we have to know, trust and respect the folks we're sharing the most intimate portion of our relationship with. Mrs. twonluv has no interest whatsoever in being with another man which suits me just fine. Admittedly that limits the number of folks that would be interested in us, but there again if they're not interested in treating us like people it's no big loss anyway.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Rawhidexx,

That sounds really hot and you're right that sex is just sex. It doesn't define your love for each other or your commitment to each other. That's why we're in this lifestyle. But we do understand that some people aren't ready for full swap and nobody should push them to go all the way until everyone's ready. Drama and regret have no place here. People should go with the slowest one in the group and everyone must be comfortable with whatever the group is doing.

Our first experience was with another guy for a 3some and we went soft first. After everyone was comfortable with everything, we scheduled another weekend for a full and we did have a blast, which led to us being full swap now

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
We're tame exhibitionists. I don't know that we have trouble staying tame - maybe trouble getting past it, really. We need to get out more and find some playmates who are a good match and don't mind our newness.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We are very new and just discovering what works and is comfortable for us. Started at a house party with us playing while being watched. Have now done that a few times and incredibly hot! Last night first true soft swap at a small club party with a very cool couple. Started with our own partners, then fingers of both guys and gals roamed. While other's wife was sucking his cock I encouraged mine to help her which she was happy to do. First time watching her suck another mans cock and she looked just as hot as she does sucking mine! Then he went down on mine while I did same with his. My wife squirted on his fingers more than she had in a quite a while. All the while others were watching. Very hot! He suggested full swap but we were not quite ready for that yet and I politely just took my wife again while he took his next to us. They were very cool about it and no pressure at all! We discussed it on the way home and decided that we could have full swapped, it was just sex, and not a ton of difference between mouth, you tongue and fingers and a cock. Maybe we will and maybe we won't in the passion of the moment but our first soft adventure was incredibly fun and left us with no regrets! Looking forward to the next one!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We too are a soft couple. To date we have had wonderful sensual experiences with those who are soft and full in the LS. We equally and fully enjoy sensually sharing foreplay with others! Either of us have a desire to fully be with others....so why would we? There are many in the LS that have a rule or rules....it seems some do frown upon those who are soft swap...or want nothing to do with them. More then likely these are the type of people one wouldn't want to be around anyway!!! LOL

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
There are probably many who dive straight in but for us it's too...new and we need to learn where our boundaries are. The experience is there to make our relationship even stronger not risk damaging it if something like jealousy rears its head.

So we've not ruled out full swap with the right people but one step at a time and make sure we're both happy at each stage (especially her). There's a chance we'll never go past soft swap so here's hoping finding like minded couples won't prove toooo hard.

Augusta ME
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!