Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Tame couples let's hear from you!
TOPIC: Tame_couples__let's_hear_from_you!
Created by: twonluv69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just thought we'd toss this out there as Tame couples seem to be few and far-between. But we were wondering what kind of experiences Tame couples are having and if they find it (too) difficult to remain tame in this environment???

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 53
User Details are only visible to members.
For us the soft swap thing is more because of me (man) than her. It is odd but I have no prolem with oral and touching and all of that, but I fear getting too excited or having anxiety to try to have sex with another besides my bride.

Putnam CT
Username hidden
(5 posts)
"they are like orgasms, there will always be another"

only in my dreams....oh wait not even there.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21057 posts)
Welcome to the fora Sannic, always nice to see Louisiana hotties posting. ;^D

We are full swap but some of our best times have been meeting soft swap couples. If there is an attraction, we are always open to meeting because there are never any expectations of play, even if the other couple is full swap.

One of our most memorable dates was an out of town couple inviting us to meet them at a local club. Both were very attractive and their profile was very tame but once we met and talked awhile, they opened up and said they wanted to experiment a little more. There was some light touching, some oral and a few amazing orgasms and the best part is, we remain in contact with them and plan to meet again soon.

Scandle has it right, get out and meet people at clubs and events, once there is a spark, it will awaken many fantasies.

~r&S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3716 posts)
Sannic, There will always be new fantasies, they are like orgasms, there will always be another :)

Scandle, We couldn't have said it better.

Wells ME
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Good question Sannic!

We always leave something in reserve for just the two of us. We already have an amazing relationship and wonderful sex-life, so we're not trying to re-capture something that is missing or fix something that's broken... just share our passion with someone who appreciates it! Like Scandle said, at every event we attend we know we're going to have fun because even if we don't meet someone new we'll have fun, just the two of us.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(171 posts)
sannic, welcome to the Forums. In our experience as a soft swap couple over the last few years, we have found some full swap couples we met at parties were willing to adhere to our boundaries in order to play with us. We've enjoyed more success hooking up with people when we were actually at an event, so if they are available in whatever area you are in (i.e., at home or when you travel), give them a try. Here in southeastern Wisconsin there are typically several lifestyle hotel takeovers available each weekend, where you can get a room and decide then exactly what you want to do. If you go with the intention of having a great time with your spouse regardless of who you meet, then you can relax and be confident that the night will be a success. This is true at other lifestyle events as well. Take a look at the events calendar on the home page and get your toes wet. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11173 posts)
We are newbies and really have not experienced much yet. The question I keep asking myself is, if one acts out every fantasy what's left to fantasize about? We are finding it hard to find those that have boundaries.

Username hidden
(1 post)
we are tame, enjoy erotica and friendly people. most think we are too tame. It is hard for us to find. Desire was great - very friendly, very accepting of whatever our choices were. Naked people tend to be very friendly. headed from Michigan to San Diego in RV

Warren MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Agreed!! FS is the point of no return. However, once you (both) are OK with FS, the options open up (did I really say that??). It was like lifting the rules, No kissing, no oral, no intercourse. Go ONLY where you are both OK with. The time may come when you are ready to take it further.

NEVER do anything that you aren't ready for. The last thing you want (as a couple, or individual), is regret. We have both made (minor) mistakes, but no real regrets.

Wells ME
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Good for you Susanswild, F/S is a "point of no return" but it sounds like you're proceeding at a pace that's comfortable for you both! Hopefully the L/S is kinder to you than it was to us.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(171 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 53
TOPIC: Tame couples let's hear from you!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.