Swinger or Swap-theres a difference : Swingers Discussion 146948101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSwinger or Swap-theres a difference
TOPIC: Swinger or Swap-theres a difference
Created by: CharlestonTSC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you swing or swap? My wife and are consider our lifestyle as swingers. We welcome couples, single men and single women. Though I'm straight, she will occasionally invite a female into the mix. People who Swap, only want an even trade, (ie), if you get to fuck my wife i get to fuck yours. I wonder if these people are insecure and feel as long as they are on an even playing feel they can swap partners. Any thoughts?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think we have only a few hard and fast rules at this point. However, the biggie is that we're doing this TOGETHER. It's something we're sharing with each other.

Therefore, we play together or not at all. This doesn't mean a tit-for-tat swap is mandatory, but if one of us is getting laid, it is expected that the other will too.

That's just how we roll.

Charleston WV

Username hidden
(206 posts)
I think this is a personal decision that every couple makes. I can tell you that we have known couples where one played all of the time (because as a woman its usually much easier to find sex partners than our male counterparts) and the other did not...and it led to conflict within that couple. But I think this is just something each couple has to decide on themselves.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Do you swing or swap? My wife and are consider our lifestyle as swingers. We welcome couples, single men and single women. Though I'm straight, she will occasionally invite a female into the mix. People who Swap, only want an even trade, (ie), if you get to fuck my wife i get to fuck yours. I wonder if these people are insecure and feel as long as they are on an even playing feel they can swap partners. Any thoughts?

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Swinger or Swap-theres a difference