Success at Soft Swing : Swingers Discussion 1356701031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSuccess at Soft Swing
TOPIC: Success at Soft Swing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was code sister:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
another one of your initiated battles that are so prevalent across the forums. I joined this site for fun and dealing with arguments such as yours where is not on my list of fun things to do. As you stated you are free to post whatever you wish and I am certain you will."

You know, you just can't please people! I got one telling me I agree with everyone, I got another telling me I initiate battles prevalently across the forums. Make up your mind! I'm teasing. And as you said, I will indeed post as I wish. You of course have the same liberty to do the same.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
The quiet before the storm?"

Thats code for uh-oh...wait until that bitch gets off work. Oink.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
JackMichelle, I do see your point in "success". However, my point was, in using a word such as success....does that mean if she doesn't fuck she is a failure? Now again, this is supposed to be discussions amongst ADULTS...not that other person who gets a friggin attitude when anyone has a differing opinion. My thing with using the word success means you fail if you do not reach your "goal". And you are right, it is up to the couple/person I suppose. My idea of success is having a good time. Partying my ass off, enjoying life. Not a cock in my pussy. Orgasms are easy to come by, a dildo can achieve multiple orgasms...its the experience of life itself by which I guage "success". I just don't like the word because if you gauge fucking as success you walk away feeling like you failed if you didn't get cock into her pussy.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
lab, are you calling me a fucking pig? You do not know me to judge. I was merely asking your ass a question. I personally do not give a shit how you and your wife do things since you paid for your membership my dear...if you want your wife to get fucked by other men from here until God returns thats your business. I asked you a question based on how I interpreted what you posted. I think your wife is a beautiful woman, I was just asking as to why such a beautiful woman needs a dick to make her feel as such. You calling me a fucking pig...well honestly I do not care. Since you do not pay my bills your opinion quite honestly is moot. However, I paid for my membership and I will continue to post as I see fit. As far as being nit picky nah. I see something that sparks my interest and I will ask about it....if you don't like questions perhaps you should not post them. And again...since we live in a free republic I can and will continue to post as I wish. I will not disrespect you as you have me by insinuating that I am a pig. Do as you wish, I could give a fuck less. JackMichelle, thank you for the compliment, I do appreciate it. As I have said about the wife of this other citizen, I do think your wife is a beautiful woman.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Now Children... don't make me call your father!!!

Lost_j1 you are a little nit-picker. But you are a cute sexy thang and at times your picking is insightful.

Let me bring your Q about 'Success' into perspective. It all depends on what your definition of is is. LOL... What I mean by success is finding what you are looking for and that topic here is softswing.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
The quiet before the storm?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Part of the attraction is the validation that she receives."

Given, I am not starting shit. But may I ask WHY your wife requires other men to make her feel validated as a woman? I mean, for me, sexuality and confidence come from within......I do not feel less beautiful or sexual if I am not getting fucked by other men. That statement makes it seem like if she isn't fucked by others she feels like less of a woman. Validation should come from within the woman, not from the cock she is fucking.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I don't like that word, "success". Its like when you tell a single man he is "successful" because he gets to fuck pussy. So..if you don't do soft swap you are unsuccessful?

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I'll jump back in here...

First, lab... I echo Jack's comments. Love the wit and especially the craft of your profile. Around here, we're lucky to find a coherent, poly-syllabic profile. And, not to give you the big head, the Amazing Mizz T was salivating over your pic. You are both very attractive. Your words below talking about enjoying your wife's enjoyment hit very close to home.

Jack, enjoyed your profile as well. Like you, a fantasy about being watched is what launched this journey.

In a short amount of time, we've had a little bit of experience and, hopefully, made most of the mistakes we'll make in this hobby. We think we're getting pretty good at finding "our kind of people". It's like picking the best grapes from the vine without getting hung.

There ARE couples out there who have the right stuff; I'm convinced of it and I believe it's easier than finding that single female that 40% of this site is staying up nights waiting for.

We haven't had the ultimate soft encounter yet but the future looks very bright.

Meanwhile, in our early 50's we're like teenagers again. I'm having the time of my life watching her happiness, with me and with others. We're harvesting some cool memories we can carry into old fartdom. It'll make for great conversation around the nursing home one of these days.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: Success at Soft Swing