Success at Soft Swing : Swingers Discussion 1356701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSuccess at Soft Swing
TOPIC: Success at Soft Swing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We began our introduction into this lifestyle as a soft swap couple. The people we met in the beginning were very respectful of our boundaries. Although we have since moved on to enjoy full swap, we do remember where we started and still enjoy getting together with soft swap couples. Soft swap can be very sensual. We like to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible and will never push someone into something that they are not comfortable with.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(262 posts)
I believe it is because some see it as some sort of natural progression to go from soft to moderate and full swap....and some full swap couples feel like soft swappers just need a "nudge" in order to do things as they see it the right way. You find this in many different areas.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We are a soft swap only couple and tend to shy away from full swap couples due to being with a couple of full swap couples that knew we were soft only, and then they want us to full swap. Once it was the lady who said that they were perfectly fine with our limits, but when we got down to business,she wanted more. Another time it was the guy, and he actually tried to get on top of me, and my husband stepped in for an intervention. We get lots of emails from full swap couples who say that they can play soft as well, but previous experiences has me leary of them.One couple emails us frequently and we have told them that we are not interested, but yet they continue to send emails wanting to get with us. I don't want to be rude, but I'm beginning to feel that I have no other choice here.

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
When are you guys coming to SC?

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
We ar SS have only been doing this for about a year now. We have had good times with people that will full swap, and we were up front with everybody, even states in our profile.

So far it's working out real well, maybe somday with the right couple we will go further, but for now everyone is comfortable and that is what is most important.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
When playing with my partner off our couples profile, I dont mind soft swap at all most the time I am not attracted to the male for a round of fuck me good and hard..and dont really care for more than soft swap fun. He is the same, love to flirt, tease, play, but dont really need/want to fuck them for it to be a fun and hot night.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
'Droids and '93 have proven a very nice point. There are full swap couples out there who will soft-swap and see its value.

What the hell... you don't have sex every night. You sure don't 'swing full- swap' every night. So soft-swap is at the very least better than 'no-swap.' And all in all it can be pretty hot.

Let's hear from some more of you!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
We have a wide range of interests when it comes to sex, and refuse to blindly rule out a subset of potential friends and playmates simply because their limits are more restrictive than ours.

I like to analogize it to eating. You can have friends who enjoy having a cup of coffee with you at the donut shop, and you can have friends who prefer to go out to a fancy restaurant for a lavish, full meal. And there are all kinds of choices in-between.

If you're like us, you enjoy the variety and the coffee shop types are just as fun and interesting as the gourmets!

We have a moderate amount of swinging experience, but one of my favorite encounters was with a SS couple who happened to both be "into" one particular area of interest that my wife and I share. Unfortunately, we've not found any FS couples who enjoy this particular kink. We got together with this SS couple, played within their comfort zone and we all had a wonderful time!

I understand the position of those who insist on FS -- it's what they want, and that's certainly their right to choose. But for us, we'll continue to be flexible. We would have missed out on a great experience had we taken a hard line drawn at 'full swap only.'

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Okay, maybe we can get this back on track. We do full swap mostly, but have had a GREAT time with a couple that only does SS. They put it plainly in their profile and we knew it up front. Because of the mileage difference between them and us, we are not able to play with them as much as we would like. Have established a fun friendship with them as well. As far as the sex goes, the times we have gotten together have been fantastic. Doing oral and 69 with both guys cumming all over the women was a total turn on. We look forward to more fun with these guys.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
O.K., let's bring it back around... Success is defined by YOU for what you want and what makes you tick and I think collectively the suggestion of finding another couple to soft-swap with would be success as that is what the original question implied.

If I wanted to talk about 'success at going out to dinner and talking about swinging with another couple' I would have started the thread that way.

Again that is not to say that a night where you meet another couple and have no sexual encounter isn't successful... You may get with them again later or branch out and meet others through them.

So one goal of JackMichelle as a soft-swing couple is to find couples with whom we have a mutual attraction, and all want to and do play together. We are looking for advice, comments and ideas from others in the same boat. Who knows, we might even meet a couple or two just from this forum!!!

Some more input for you... We will be going to Charleston, SC in about a week for a long weekend. We will go to the Low Country Desires Party on August 15. We are planning to meet one or two couples there. We may also meet a couple the night before the party. So, right now, we are trying to line all of this up and not wait until the last minute. Any ideas?

XOXO SLS, JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 50   End
TOPIC: Success at Soft Swing