Success at Soft Swing : Swingers Discussion 135670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSuccess at Soft Swing
TOPIC: Success at Soft Swing
Created by: JackMichelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi Folks, we are soft swingers; just short of full swap... that is if we all hit it off. We think that after you sort out the fakers on this site and the fullswappers and the folks looking for the more kinky stuff, there are only so many in those inbetween catagories such as 'Tame' and 'Moderate.' Yet we have had some great times.

Reading in the various forums, it seems many couples have trouble hooking up where all four have a great time when that time involves full swap. We have done our soft-swap activities with couples who are mostly looking for full swap. So, some have been willing to 'work-down' a level with us. We are always honest about our level. And we never promise to play. We still have to all click.

We do find that we have to filter through a lot of folks on here to find the right ones. But we have had good success at it. Having a limit of soft-swap takes some of the pressure off in terms of expectantions and obviously the 'depth' of involvement. (Pun intended.)

Maybe one day we will move up but right now this level works well for us. Let's hear from the rest of you soft-swappers.

XOXO or SLS (SuckLickSuck) (LOL) JackMichelle

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"We have gotten pressure from a couple of full swap couples once we got into soft swapping with them. It's one thing to ask once. But when you hear, 'No Thanks.' it should be respected. "

We have played with soft swap couples -- in some cases they are not really sure where they want to wind up. We don't pressure them to go beyond what they are comfortable with, but we have -- on a couple of occasions -- told them that if they ever wanted to change their modus, we'd like to be on their "A list". Most soft swap couples aren't offended -- might possibly even be flattered -- but we play their way. No problem. It's all good as has been noted by several million others.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
You guys got it right , chickie...

I guess that is my hidden point. You only have one life. Do you want to be on the edge of death one day... maybe tomorrow, wishing you had done this or had done that???

Is that one of the reasons we swing?

Think please and comment at will!

Mr. JM

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
So sorry to hear about this , I work in a hospital and I am well aware that bad things can happen to good people . Thank god she is recovering and has such a supportive man at her side . I wish more people would understand how important it is not waste time on what isn't important , unfortunately too many need a wake up call to appreciate their life and some never get a second chance .

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Thanks everybody for your prayers and positive thoughts. Mrs. JM comes home from the hospital on Wednesday. It will be so nice to have her home. She is at the point in all of her therapy that I can just manage it all here with her at home. She will have home therapy coming in every day, too.

Folks, life is finite. Bad things happen to good people. You only have one life. You never know when your ticket runs out, or as in the case of my wife; have to go back to GO and not collect your $200... learning to use your body and mind all over again.

Live your life to the fullest. Be at peace with those in your world. Appreciate what you have. OK... I'll quit preaching.

Love to All

Mr. JM

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Thanks for the update...that is GREAT news!!

:-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
OMG, I had not realized that her injuries were so extensive. Thank the Lord she is doing better. Thank God. Don't be a stranger, please let us know how she is.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hi Shells... Thanks for asking. You are a sweet heart.

Mrs. JM is doing better. Each and every day she improves a bit. And it all adds up. She will be home from the therapy hospital on Wednesday. I am trying to get the house ready for her inbetween being with her for therapy sessions. I've got to put up some safety bars in the bathrooms and such.

She is in a wheel chair but can walk some with a walker now so long as somebody has a support belt around her and is right at her side. Her swallowing has improved to where she can eat soft foods. her voice is getting better. She sounds almost like herself; except like she has a cold and a minor speech impediment.

Most importantly, the beautiful Mrs. JM is in goof spirits and is working hard to recover all of her capabilities, which I expect she will do by summer.

Thanks again Shells for asking. I try to update our profile every so often about her condition.

It's Saturday night... ya'll go swingin'!!!

Love to All,

Mr. JM

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Hey Mr. JM....how is Mrs. JM doing?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
MikeKelly, we are new to Swinging but when and if we travel you never know! LOL Yes we intend on having fun because Swinging is about having fun!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
"Its hard to find a couple that all four sexually click..."

That's what keeps us single males "in the game". ;^)

We are all here to have fun and it all starts with communication and respecting boundaries. Sounds like we are on the same page, just maybe got to the point a little differently.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: Success at Soft Swing