Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Stupid question, but for those that say that are looking for d-d free friends
TOPIC: Stupid question, but for those that say that are looking for d-d free friends
Created by: WifeIsN2girls2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know that d/d means disease and drug free.

But for those that ask for this, does that usually mean that you are 420 adverse? Is that a deal breaker for you?

We were just wondering. We thought everyone was 420 friendly in this day and age. :-)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Typically DD free would not include weed in our opinions. weird but thats how we see it

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1331 posts)
“It’s a deal breaker for us. We also have friends , who because of their jobs, can get tested without notice.” Life is too short to live by the rules. Get another job and start living the way you want to, not the way you're told.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Speaking from the great (and legal) State of Washington I can tell you that a majority of people here (and truth be told countrywide) distinguish between "drugs" and pot. And it's about time. A lot of people seem to say "D&D free" and later go on to specifically state "420 friendly". I think this should become an option to check off. Drinkers ok? Y/N Tobacco users? Y/N Pot? Y/N. On the other hand I think it works ok to say "D&D free please (420 friendly)" or even to go farther and say something like "We're 420 friendly but don't partake or particularly enjoy chronic pot smokers" etc. Like everything else: spell out your likes and dislikes, no? I am fine with pot and very much enjoy it on rare occasions but probably wouldn't with new friends. It fogs my social judgment. I do find it can really enhance sex in the right circumstances and have heard that from others I have chatted with (particularly women). All of this said I have zero interest in even being around people whose idea of recreational drugs includes narcotics, meth etc. I definitely draw hard line there.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(133 posts)
No offense taken. We do have friends in law enforcement and health care and some of their employers do perform both urine and hair testing.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
@CT_Empty_Nesters, I hear you, and I respect your boundaries.

However, I'm in the healthcare industry, and you cannot fail a urine analysis test from second hand smoke. The amount of thc that makes it into the bloodstream from second hand smoke is roughly 1/100,000 of how much you would need to fail a test.

If the test is a hair analysis, it much easier to fail. You can much more easily fair a hair analysis test from second hand smoke, closer to 1/10 chance. These tests, however, are almost exclusively reserved for those with security clearance.

Like I said, I respect your, and anyone else's boundaries, and I mean no offense by this question. Just trying to get an opposing perspective.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
It is a deal breaker for us. We also have friends, who because of their jobs, can get tested without notice. Even being in a room with it could cost them their job.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
I know that d/d means disease and drug free.

But for those that ask for this, does that usually mean that you are 420 adverse? Is that a deal breaker for you?

We were just wondering. We thought everyone was 420 friendly in this day and age. :-)

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Stupid question, but for those that say that are looking for d-d free friends