Soft swinging makes us feel : Swingers Discussion 390421031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft swinging makes us feel
TOPIC: Soft swinging makes us feel
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nofun, there seems to be a differing opinion on what soft swing is if you speak to swingers. Many feel it is anything but intercourse. Many think it is heavy petting followed by same room but with your partner sex. Another option, to those who truly embrace the to each there own concept, is some people start with absolutely nothing but voyeurism. What's the right answer? Whatever you think the right answer is................:-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
It would never occur to us to disrespect a soft swap couple's boundaries. If I wanted disrespect or to give it, I would have married the guy I dated before Jim. I've never understood why a lifestyle dedicated to pleasure occassionallycrosses rude lines. For instance, I adore Polygrl but we'd never hit on them because we're not within their preferences. But I still love to talk orchid, cats, or whatever a topic is with her. Is it security or insecurity that cause people to push for something unwanted?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
As far as soft swap goes, we've tried it and it wasn't for us. We are full swap couple. We see nothing wrong with it, and feel that if thats how far you want to go, more power to you. You shouldn't be pressured to do anything that you don't want to.

The only thing that we ask of people is when viewing our profile, please pay attention to the part that says full swap only. Too often we get couples who are into soft swap only and they waste our time emailing/chatting just to find out that its not what we're looking for.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Either one works for us.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9003 posts)
Last weekend I had to be in a soft situation in what normally would have been hard....The fellow I was with didn't know that initially when we started..he began stimulating me way before it was really proper sitting on the sofa before dinner but he had me flying all evening. He didn't mind no penetration could happen but we enjoyed other ways......and I found it very satisfying!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
we really are not interested in soft swap,we are a full swap couple. We have met couples who were soft swap normally if we know in advance that they are we also let them know thats its not something we are interested in.We will agree that the vast majority of soft swappers are looking for more then just the famous fuck and flee.We will not meet someone that is 120 miles away for soft swap.Thats our preference.MOST of those that we say sorry we are a full swap couple and are not interested in meeting will write back saying they are a full swap couple. Just so you understand, there are way to many people who put themselves down as soft swappers only to end up being a full swap couple. This makes things so much easier when they do not have a connection to say hey we are not a full swap couple without hurting anyones feelings.To us thats just wrong.Say your a full swap couple that is very selective in who you full swap with.Most are just that a selective full swap couple.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
What are your feelings on soft swap?

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: Soft swinging makes us feel