Soft swinging makes us feel : Swingers Discussion 390421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft swinging makes us feel
TOPIC: Soft swinging makes us feel
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been soft swap for 10 years. it has worked fine for us. We do get the people that say "you don't know what you are missing" The only thing they are missing though is being with my wife. Thats there whole plan. Some say we are soft swap but then when you are with them they are constantly trying to full swap. We are very up front in our profile. We have full swapped. But thats not why we are here. We are a soft swap couple we swear...lol.

Jackson NJ
Username hidden
(598 posts)
hi ranger , thats exactly how we WERE things hav changed now cause we hav had full swap exp recently and r ok with it all, yes i think u could say yr soft swap at least we did anyway ok bi

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Hopefully you all wont mind me interjecting an observation/opinion?I am a single male,and part of a couple,we are primarily FS but will SS because we dont believe in pressuring people beyond their own comfort boundaries.Some of the best friendships we have are with people we SS with.But my question is,why is FS ok,SS,ok,Bifems both single and cpls are ok.But everyone says Single MALES have no place in swinging? Arent we an ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE? If you are comfortable SS only I/we will accomodate, but what about the HOT WIFE people,They arent swingers either? Just my thoughts.Live and let live people,we are ALL birds of the same feather here.Peace out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
we love soft swap it works well 4 us , if i wanna get screwed my hubby does a fine job of it , oral sex is the best and have met some awsome cpls that were just fine with it , we havent had any complaints and if u dont like us cause were soft swap well we probably truely werent missing out on meeting u lol , were in this 4 fun and to meet cool cpls and we have, lucky us , thanks

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Why isn't there a "fullswing" forum? LOL!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
Your way of thinking sounds like something out of "high school"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
L,

Where is that Diversity & Acceptance part III post?

-M

Going to do it shortly Poly under what thread or new, I don't know. Need to see if there's an appropriate one! Also getting ready to write you to ask something first. L

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Kittinthebear, well put, great post, Thanks for your comments...hope you don't mind me using some of your words in other forums we are on...Thanks again

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Very well put,Kittinthebear!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
Happy to be your friend NoFun. Whatever your version or first attempts at Soft Swing are, all that is really necessary is you communicate them. In advance! And anyone who doesn't respect them, you don't want to be with anyway.

PS Poly, thanks. You wouldn't believe the e-mail I just got. But it's too far off this topic so I am going to speak to it in a different thread. Although it very much ties into this thread, it crosses over to others. Acceptance and diversity Part III? Going to name it something else just to be diverse.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Soft swinging makes us feel