Soft swinging makes us feel : Swingers Discussion 390421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft swinging makes us feel
TOPIC: Soft swinging makes us feel
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been in the Lifestyle 4 yrs now and have always been softies, those that complain about it are usually not the ones we want to meet. The Lifestyle is supposed to be fun and comfortable for you to participate. If it is not, you are doing something wrong, need to back up and re-evaluate your participation. Each to their own style, we would rather meet folks who are more like us than not.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
And yet so far away!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
We just started....and the soft swing works for us....Personally I don't understand the necessity some couples feel for full swap......I love 4 play.......I'm up to 9......so "getting to 3rd base and hitting the home run with your lady".....as the other guy described it on our first encounter.....works fine for me

N Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL (as usual) with Annie!

Soft, harm, both still have mediocrity in it at times.

We always have each other is so right!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
My hubby and I really love the soft thing. We have always told each other that we are in it to go with the flow, but what gets us fired up is the soft. We have also come to the conclusion that there won't be any other expectations either. What sucks is that if you have found a really good couple that you enjoy, and then the sex is not good, then what do you do? That would never happen if you only soft, right?

Abbasgol Agri Turkey
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Personally, we prefer soft swap. It's better because you actually are in "control" of the orgasm, and can make it happen when you want.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
lorain i agree we go with the flow, out to hav fun n whatever , we love teasing n flirting , hell we love it all

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
i say whatever makes u comfy, everyones diff on these sites , whatever floats yr boat , 4 us is all about fun an being comfy, weve have met some great ppl , weve hav gone out with ppl no sex and we had an awsome time, personality is a big plus too we love fun ppl , hanging out n just laughing our ass off , or meeting ppl and having wild n crazy play

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
makes us giggly and tickly...if that makes any sense.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Te 2 most important words are comfortable and Fun and also safe but we all know that one....

Jackson NJ
Username hidden
(598 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: Soft swinging makes us feel