Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Soft swapping with protection
TOPIC: Soft swapping with protection
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The words "swing" and "swap" alone, do carry different meanings as Curiousnew pointed out. However, lifestylers put the words "full" or "soft" in front of them to arrive at the meanings both Phoenix and I have posted numerous times. There are also those that misuse the words to describe how long someone has been involved.

I think, on the net this goes along with so many folks that misuse words like "there", "they're", and "their" also. When speaking face to face a miscommunication can be addressed right then and there, but when on the net, someone reads these misuses and passes them along.

So much for the net being the greatest communication tool to ever come along. LOL

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
This paragragh precedes Curiousnews definitions on Chez Loius.....

"Special words and terms have been developed in swinging as they do in all social activities.Many of the words and terms are slang and may change or cease to be used with time.As swinging is a growing lifestyle,new words and terms are likely to be developed.As with most slang,many of the words and terms are regional in use.A number of the words and terms are used primarily in personal ads and letters in reply to personal ads.These are rarely used in party swinging.Many activities described by these words and terms are rare in swinging." Seems like I was pretty close to hitting the nail on the head!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Needless to say whatever the proper definition is,people are interchanging the words as one meaning: to exchange partners.The English language is costantly abused (e.g. blowjob or eat me,literally you don't blow or eat anything!)You could say swing and swap are used as slang .Curious,thx for taking the time to clarify the definitions,but I believe most people are using these words out of text! "G" Learns something new everyday, poster

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
I'm a little confused on how anyone can be confused,lol!With the exception of the watching/being watched,that, should be addressed as voy/exhibit. not swinging or swapping.Let's start there,swap or swing,they are meant to be the same thing,some say tomato,some tomotto.Full=there will be penetration of the vagina or anus by someone other then your spouse,Soft there will not! That is the cut and dry of it! This is where both FULL and SOFT couples need to specify their interests or"levels" in their profiles(yes Jim even full has many different levels,also,lol,same rm. BDSM,anal,etc.)Communication is the key and alot gets lost on the internet(some people can communicate better verbally then in writing)Maybe the webmaster could devise a chklist for profiles,something you could chk definite interests , possibly interested,or "no way in h___!" I think too many people pass up good opportunties because their not quite sure after reading a profile!Easier to pass up a profile then pursue,we all have busy schedules,but hey that could explain 5000 views and 5 e-mails,lol! Anyway,someone has to say it,act like men,shake hands,and agree to dis-agree.These constant personal attacks on other posters is getting old,takes away from the fun !Bad enough we have to deal w/ road rage and such,everyday,now we have to deal w/"forum" rage,lol What happened to the "good old days"and respect? "G" The" Hoping I got the last word" poster,lol!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
I will not attempt to reason with you, Curious. You aren't reasonable. And, like always, you are NEVER wrong or at fault. It's ALWAYS the other person, in your "humble" opinion.

YOU pick fights. I'd love to see your annual performance reviews. I would bet they are full of references to your attitude.

You are one really sick dude.

Over and out. Never talking to CuriousNew again. It's like talking to a stone wall.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Curious, get some counseling, will you? You just are not happy unless you can be picking a fight with someone. It's not just me, there are other regulars on the Forum that you fight with constantly. I know, I know, it's always the OTHER PERSON, not you who is the problem!

You DO always have to have the last word - on everything. You have demonstrated that over and over. You love to expound ad nauseum to show us how much superior you are in knowledge, ethics, etc. You know everything. Anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

And unless something happened recently, you apparently have not yet even had your first swinging experience. Yet you have no qualms about waxing eloquent as if you are an authority on all that relates to swinging.

I suggest you could really benefit from some counseling. You are full of anger and hostility and self-righteousness. Do yourself a favor and get some help before you kill yourself with blood pressure or heart attack problems. You are a ticking time bomb.

Good luck. And I'm not being sarcastic when I say that. You desperately need to get some help before you explode.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Thanks for proving my point, and for again demonstrating the "last word syndrome."

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
OK, then, we'll just divide us all into 2 groups - those WITH a sense of humor, and those WITHOUT.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
VaLovers,

I second that motion!!!

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
This is getting WAAAAAY too complicated! Let's just divide us all into 2 groups - LickingKissingSwappingFuckers and Everyone Else! ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Soft swapping with protection