Soft swapping with protection : Swingers Discussion 39326
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft swapping with protection
TOPIC: Soft swapping with protection
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cher..

Too funny. LMAO

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
FAWK!!! Cats outta the bag now... I have been tellin MrsCher for the last 3 mos that goin from soft to full swap gets us a secret decoder ring and a two month timeshare in Belize..... Thanks for nothing;)

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Does that make us less of a swinger couple. Maybe but we know our emotional limits right now and why not be up front and avoid the drama. "

Holy shit do I wish everyone out here were as honest and upfront as you are. Number one, no it does NOT make you less of swingers. Anyone that puts any pressure on you to do more than you are ready for is not for you. There is no manual on how to swing. There are no rewards or certificates you get when you go from soft to moderate to full swap, if you choose to do that. I think you are very, very wise to do things like you are. You recognize your boundaries and are taking your time. Remember to communicate and keep up the good work.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I always though the difference between soft and ful is that when it came to intercourse you wold be with your partner. My wife and I discussed this and right now that is where we want to be. We can trade oral, kiss touch every naughty bits that ache to be touched. Hey if she gets him off by sucking him, good for them! Plus we like to watch and be watched.

Does that make us less of a swinger couple. Maybe but we know our emotional limits right now and why not be up front and avoid the drama.

East Elmhurst NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Please excuse me for being gramatical here, but then has to do with a timeline, as in "if he gets it up, then we can fuck." Than is used for comparision, as in "the redhead is better at sucking than the blond."

Hope a little grammar can be erotic! :)

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We ran in to a soft swap couple once that wanted to use protection on everything. If we did oral a condom had to be used or saran wrap over the female's vagina That turned us off and we never played with them again.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
bicouple my biggest grammatical error is "than" or "then", when do you use which? lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Just another thought on the subject - we too are soft swingers, but were thoroughly confused about all the terms. So to be sure we weren't misunderstood, we carefully re-wrote our profile to explain, in the clearest terms possible, what we liked and didn't like - what we would do, and what we wouldn't do.

We would love for everyone to comment on our profile and give us your thoughts..

David and Janey

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(10 posts)
uh-oh...Terry needs"protection"..."G" is chking chainlink lingerie site for"tootsie-pop " wrapper!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
I second that Curious! Guess that makes us softswingerswappers!Or is it swingerswappers with oral penetration only?I guess it's like "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?" The world will never know! "G" The moderate lifestyler

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Soft swapping with protection