Soft Swing your call : Swingers Discussion 374511051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft Swing your call
TOPIC: Soft Swing your call
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i too am the same dont wanna kiss another man , heres the diff sucking a cock is just a sex thing and we r in it for sex , kissing my hus is person an 4 him only same as intercourse an if a cpl dont like it well there loss bi bi we move on no biggy theres plenty cpls in the sea lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
I laugh everytime I see, "I will suck your cock but will not kiss you"...lol

I am supposing you are emotional with kissing but can suck a dick without emotion? Too funny, not wrong or bad just funny...

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We have had a similar experience, Long Beach. We have tried to make it clear in our profile that our female half isn't interested in any play with the male half of another couple. She's just not there yet. For now, she just wants to explore sex with women, but she has no problem if the male half of the other couple participates with his mate. Like you, we have had trouble finding couples that are willing to abide by her comfort levels.

Here's the really frustrating part. Couples who email us seem never to have read that part of our profile. We grow to like them over email only to find out just before we meet that they are only interested in full swap. Argh!

What to do?

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
We are with you Lady and like it that way!!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We tend to be much slower than some folks like. For us, we currently reserve vaginal intercourse for our spouse. Whatver else we do or don't do depends on the attraction and connection with the other couple.

Bethpage TN

Username hidden
(1031 posts)
We accept people on whatever level they are comfortable with. We are lookin for playmates that like to get as wild as we do, but it is not a requirement. We've met and become friends with a few couples that we do not play with, but they are close and valued friends jus the same. One couple we've known for over a year, we consider them to be very close friends, but still haven't played. Mebby never will, but it don't matter. Sex is great, but we're into people first. We have no sexual expectations when we meet, we adapt to whatever those around us are comfortable with. The only thing we expect outta folks is that they be themselves. If we meet a "soft swing" couple, and we like them, and if they wanna play, we'd have no problem playin their way.

Mike

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Red, that is why a profile is so important and stating what you do and don't do in it. After your post here I read your profile, "no glove, no play"...I would have thought you were full swap by that comment(don't need that for softies). These labels are so confusing, and here in SLS there is no designations for full, soft or whatever so that makes it even worse.

We wish everyone would clearly state in their profiles what they do and will not do, naturally given an attraction.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We try to fully explain our interests in the profile and then further in the first email or 3. Too many preferences in full and soft by just saying either one and leaving it at that..

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Soft swing: I would think is where you play with your own partner while the other couple is in the same bed with everyone touching each other.

Soft swap: would be where you swap partners for oral only.

Full swap: well I think we all know that is pretty much game on. haha

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
when we first started we could not believe the variations of soft swing hard core soft swing= oral swapping semi hard core soft swapping= women oral only soft swap =each with their own spouse I am trying to think of the othes,its been so long ago

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
TOPIC: Soft Swing your call