Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Soft Swing your call
TOPIC: Soft Swing your call
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We prefer full swap. Our switch to soft swap is a pro-active move because we have had such issues with "full" swap couples that have just that...too many issues lol and should really be more soft swap. Once we establish that both members really do want to be here, if they are open to full we go from there. But we only go in expecting to play with each other, everything else is a bonus from there. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Levels smevles..that is so silly for adults, sounds like a bunch of wanna be swingers trying to act like grown ups.

We are softies, probably always be...As adults talking to adults we tell others we do every thing but intercourse IF we like you enough anything but intercourse is possible...period

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
This is very, very interesting to me because Jay and I are currently re-learning things in swinging since shifting from full to soft swap. With us since we are cool with full swap we would not be upset if something happened such as penetration...as long as we are all in agreeance and are attracted to the couple, no issues, etc. I honestly don't know what level we are at...I suppose level 4 since oral is no problem with us. Interesting, very interesting thread everyone. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
the level system for me is too confusing.. what is the definition of touching. Does that include with hands only or can you use your mouth or can you take something below the waist to touch something above the waist? Does that just apply to the man only or to the female of the other couple. I think a couple should be able to communicate clearly without using levels what are their boundaries that why there is no misunderstanding. Till this day I still don't know what 1st, 2nd or 3rd base means. Maybe it is a cultural thing? We a soft swap couple we have no problem telling people what are boundaries.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We are a Soft Swapping couple since 1999. As per this thread we would be a level 4 - LOL

As bad Annie said, we don't view it as a stepping stone to Full Swap, cause we aren't interested in Full Swap.

We have been in large groups were couple were both Soft and Full, and had great time and none of the Full Swap couples tried to presure us into it. As long as everyone knows what you are before starting and you are comfortable with them, or I should say trust them enough not to pressure it should all work out.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
We agree with Redhot! No a "wham bam" couple. We need the connection and find that it accentuates the being together for all concerned. Just our way. To each their own.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
GUESSE U COULD SAY WE R LEVEL - 4 SOFTSWAPSWINGERS...lol, ALTHOUGH WE DON'T CONSIDER THERE TO BE LEVELS....JUST COMFORT ZONES AND BOUNDRIES TO BE RESPECTED....THE WOMEN LEAD THE WAY AND DECIDE JUST HOW MUCH THE MEN ARE ALLOWED TO INTERACT, IF AT ALL...WE TRIED FULLSWAP A FEW TIMES....AND HATED IT...lol, IT WAS OVER SO FAST AND WE DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!..ACTUALLY, ONE OF THEM, WE NEVER EVEN INTRODUCED OURSELVES....lol... WE ENJOY OUR COUPLES PREFERENCE AND AND ENJOY MEETING NEW COUPLES AND BRINGING THEM INTO OUR "CIRCLE" OF COMFORT AND PLAY FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS....!!

SONNY AND MARIAH, just2in2u, :)~ ~(:

East Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I am not sure why a lot of you refers to soft swap as "everything but no sex". What do you think kissing, touching, massaging, licking, is? Actually in most parts of Europe (where I am from) the actual intercourse is probably the least important and least enjoyable part of the whole experience, just a short , quick burst of animal energy, 10 minutes or so, followed by total numbness. How does that compare to two hours of continuous arousal with multiple tactile, visual, olfactory stimulations and an opportunity to non-stop fantasize with everchanging activities? To me , that's where the real pleasure is, but I guess some people will never get it....

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
we define it as "anything goes but actuall penetration with the other couples"

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
OK soft swing works for us we love the attention of another couple and love to return it in a sexual atmosphere. We like to be with committed couples who respect boundaries. Our take is" it doesn't matter where you work up an appetite as long as you eat your meals at home" We have been married 30 years and have not been with anyone but our partner, but we still love to work up a big appetite. So sexy dress, flirting and whatever you might suggest is ok, just no sex unless with our mate. It works for us!!

Danville IL
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
TOPIC: Soft Swing your call