Soft Swing your call : Swingers Discussion 37451101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft Swing your call
TOPIC: Soft Swing your call
Created by: NJ4OTHERS
Original Starting post for this thread:
There are numerous variation of "soft swing". What do you consider "Soft Swing"? No definitions are incorrect, they are only your opinion and preference.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
soft swap? playing with others no penatration except between spouses, teasing in the extreme. Inciting the desire to do more only to abstain, a definite turn on with no follow through

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Diamond can tease all she wants, teasing is such a turn on :-)

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Don't tease, Dia. We softees have feelings, too;)

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
cher what are noobs?

Welcome to the forms Fun4!!!

Don't worry about how long you have been swinging its not a big deal, if someone ask just tell them the truth. We have found there are a lot of Full swap people who are willing to play with us softies in a soft swap but we are not ready for that, so we tend to stick with couples that are soft also.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
We tell them we are noobs. It encourages caution, patience, understanding and communication.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
mj, we've been lucky so far as we haven't had that problem as a result of anything stated in our profile. We did have a problem with a "pushy" couple BEFORE we even joined SLS. We can certainly see your point but decided that it was better to include the line so as to leave that possibility out there.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Yes, what's up with that "waiting for the right couple". Oops, that's on our profile too LOL. You do bring up a valid point mrs voya and will have to give it some thought.

Los Banos CA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"i see some put in there profiles and on this forum here that if the right couple come along maybe we would do full swap .. what is the "right" couple?"

I see that too sometimes and I would not put that in our profile if we full swapped occasionally (which we don't) because I think it would lead to people trying to pressure you to full swap because you opened the door a crack by saying you might do it with the right couple.

If we choose to full swap with a select couple it will stay a secret between us

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
"i see some put in there profiles and on this forum here that if the right couple come along maybe we would do full swap .. what is the "right" couple?"

Good question.

We have that in our profile or words to that effect. In a word, I'm a considerate, horny fawk- the Mrs. is more selective than I and at times she seems to be a bit more into the polyamorous aspect of this lifestyle. She feels she can't fully commit to full swap (penetration) absent an emotional connection with the male. I don't have a problem with it but until she establishes that bond- we'll be softees and I'm good with that!

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
LOL Annie, Scotty is a bad boy who needs an ass spanking LOL. Yeah, I'm determined to no longer think about it. Till the next time I get pissed about it. LOL. I'm just teasing. How are y'all doing? Oh and Annie, you were an inspiration. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: Soft Swing your call