Soft Swap With Herpes : Swingers Discussion 1097951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft Swap With Herpes
TOPIC: Soft Swap With Herpes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sadly, she...yes you can transfer Herpes I to the vaginal or penile are via oral sex.

Springfield MA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
You are saying you can get it vaginally if someone that once had a cold sore performs oral sex on you?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ahhh the infamous Herpes question. Scary information here: 80% of the adult population has Herpes I. This virus sheads without warning or knowlege of infection (infected never had a cold sore). Herpes I can be transferred to the peri area via oral sex. Herpes II is mostly contained in the peri area and is difficult to transfer to the oral area. Nothing like a nurse to gross you out!

Springfield MA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
Umm,,, hello,,,, why would anybody that had a std be in the lifestyle in the first place? ya don't need to discuss playing with them,,,,, if everybody that had these things were responsible we could get them under control,,, no kind of pleasure is worth exposing people to an incurable disease,,, hello quit being selfish, take responsibility for your medical condition and quit offering it to others,,,, its your responsibility not to spread it. its like duh,,,, do you get the flu and go visit nursing homes??? use your head people

Queensbury NY

Username hidden
(38 posts)
"Or do you think you have just contracted H from reading this post and are replacing your keyboard? ;)"

I won't be washing my keyboard. I handled money all yesterday. Talk about dirty! Money is so full of EVERYTHING.

I would/have played with folks who have herpes. Here's why.

-First, oral herpes is rampant. Some have more outbreaks than others. Therefore the risk is unknown with folks who either don't know or who don't tell the truth.

-Second, I feel much safer with someone who is honest and is taking precautions against transfer. Soft sex would definitely qualify. It's hard to get it if your undies are on. ;)

-Third, The people in question would know where the lesion (sore) comes out. There are several ways to avoid contact if you know where the herpes is. Everything from a Band-Aid to clothing works well to avoid contact.

I personally believe that folks who put my safety AHEAD of their getting laid are exactly the folks I want to befriend. Those are the rare birds who offer me the comfort of making a decision for myself. Those that choose to deny or not tell are putting me at some risk.

I say "some" because I am very conscious about where everyone's body parts have been. Purell is my friend. I simply don't allow for cross person transfer of fluids on any body part.

I believe anyone who swings has been exposed. Me after 30 years..especially after hubby's rocking youth...well no brainer. Just like the guy who asked me if I had HIV back before there were tests. I told him I had NO way of knowing my status but I couldn't rule it out. I simply didn't know.

Someone who does know and says so is practicing the best kind of safer sex. Just my take..off to Vegas in a couple of weeks. :)

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am in agreement with the above replies.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
nope not us. We could hang out and be friend.... but nothing else.

Not worth the risk.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We have passed on an offer to play with very close friends. As hot as they both are, neither of us wanted to chance that infection. We still hang out, our kids play together but mox nix on the hanky panky...

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
I admire your honesty in your profile.... If we were to meet coincidentally at a club we would still have a drink, share conversation, and dance but as far as play we would have to pass.

Los Banos CA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
No, we would not play with a couple with herpes.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Soft Swap With Herpes