Soft Swap With Herpes : Swingers Discussion 109795
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSoft Swap With Herpes
TOPIC: Soft Swap With Herpes
Created by: AZHCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't have any issues with people in the lifestyle with herpes, as long as they're up front and honest about it. I think if more were honest about it, then that would open doors for them, being others that have it could seek one another out. My wife hasn't been checked for it, and I checked out neg. But, if I had it, I would happily seek out others that share the same issue, and have fun with them, resting easy that I'm not spreading it. The problem is the people that are not honest. The ones that admit to having it, I have no problem with.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
As a women's healthcare provider, I'm going to throw a few ideas out there. A person can be viral shedding and not even know it, but most recognize the prodromal 'tingle' immediately prior to an outbreak. Type I and Type II are easily 'cross-pollinated', which I think leads to the 10% false-negative rate (something to think about!) Outbreaks become less frequest as a person gets older, as a matter of fact, by the time a person is in their 50's they almost never have an outbreak (I have no idea why, but I thought that fact was interesting and it 'stuck' with me when I read it forever ago in school.) They used to say at least one in four of our population is infected with it in one form or the other, but I haven't looked at recent data to see if those statistics have changed much.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Ssdd :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
:), hey she whats up?

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrroberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrto!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
no shit,,, still doesn't change the fact that people knowingly swing with it...inform this ,l,,

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Just an FYI for everyone out there who is ignorant of the facts. This is from advent dot com this website has different statistics of different STD's

Only around 10-25 percent of people infected with HSV-2 are aware they have genital herpes.2 This is because genital herpes will often produce mild symptoms or no symptoms at all (asymptomatic infection). As a result, many cases of genital herpes go undiagnosed and frequently people unknowingly pass the virus on to their sexual partners.

Some of the people you are swinging with may have HSV and not even know it. They still say they are D&D free but are not. They just have not been tested. Check out the stats yourself and get informed!!!

Wellsville NY
Username hidden
(165 posts)
if you have herpes,,, you shouldn't be swinging,,, you should be taking your rx and be responsible not to spread it,, if you have herpes state it in your profile,,, or leave the lifestyle

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
She,

They have to have the cold sore at the time they are doing oral, in order for them to give it to the person. I don't play when I have a cold sore. I am not willing to take the chance.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17859 posts)
Not me.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Soft Swap With Herpes