So sick of the BS : Swingers Discussion 2123711021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerSo sick of the BS
TOPIC: So sick of the BS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, we would write to us because we could see the humor, satire, wit and sarcasm in the profile and would be very interested in meeting someone that can mix those qualities with sexuality that would also be willing to play at our level.

If people can't see those things easily enough or tune out before they read enough of it, we're not interested in them. The mind is the sexiest organ of all...

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Well, although I'm all for people reading the whole profile, you have one of the longest I've ever seen, and you need to read a *long* way into it before it's no longer hostile.

So you have three types of people viewing it:

1. People who didn't read it at all and just email you anyway. 2. People who began reading it and said "fuck it - these guys are a problem waiting to happen" 3. Other people with a chip on their shoulder who share your frustrations.

How many nice fish do you think you're going to catch with that stinkworm? A lot of "soft swap only" are new couples starting out, and they are going to be completely intimidated by your profile. There is a strong distinction between being clear and honest vs airing your frustrations out there for the world.

Think about it. Would YOU write to you? I sure as hell wouldn't. And we play with soft swappers.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18828 posts)
No, our profile hasn't always read the way it does now. We have tried every sort of angle we could imagine and none of them really make a difference. Since very few people are going to take the time to read a profile (in our experience most of the people that contact us don't read them at all) we really don't care what's in our profile. For the sort of people we are interested in meeting, the profile we have now is perfect. Oddly enough, we're getting plenty of emails from people (local and distant) that just write to tell us how funny the profile is and how many frustrations they share with us regarding experiences in the lifestyle.

We don't contact people unless they have "tame" and "moderate" listed in their preferences or they mention specifically in the text of their profile they are interested in those levels of play. Almost always (if they actually take the time to get back to us) they tell us they are full swappers and aren't interested in playing at our level.

We don't contact people anymore because of this. We just have the profile out there to see if it will attract anyone and if it does we follow up when the situation presents itself.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Doc and Janine,

It's obvious you're not meeting people because of your profile. Even newbies can do better, and often do. Here are the fixes you need to make.

1) Put Doc's age, height, and weight in the "her" information block, and put Janine's age, height, and weight in the "him" block.

2) You have not repeated your age, height and weight anywhere in the essays. This is mandatory.

3) One or more of the essays should be pure gibberish, because no one wastes their time writing anything serious.

4) How are people going to contact you without your phone number and your e-mail address? Put both in there, but put the phone number digits amongst the words so the censors won't catch on.

5) Text uses a lot of bandwidth and slows down the system. Change "you" to "u" and "for" to "4." You can probably think of even more abbreviations. And all that punctuation is a real bandwidth hog. Get rid of it. All of it! Capital letters too, because they use up more space.

6) Has no one told you that the third essay requires the following text: "we only discuss our fantasies in person, and only just before making them come true, particularly the one with the diving horse."

7) Aren't you "just looking around to see what's here"? Then say so!

8) The copyright assertion! How could you forget that? Now we'll have academics flooding the academic professional journals with scholarly articles about your kinky interests. These used to be the lead stories on the nightly news until people started asserting that their data was for their use only.

9) Almost forgot this one. Apparently generosity is a highly valued characteristic for partners, so you have probably forgotten that you'd like to meet people who are "generous."

I'm sure with some effort you can make your profile comply with the above. I can't understand how it slipped through the profile review as it is.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Quite a number of full swappers are fine with soft swap. We're one of them, we did soft with a couple in January and had a great time.

Anyone who tells anyone that "they suck" because their preferences don't match up is an asshole, in my opinion. Would you tell us that we suck because we are full swappers? What if we only did full? Probably not. Are you really encountering people who are outright hostile towards you because of your preferences?

Now... all that said.... has your profile always read as it does now? It's downright vicious.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18828 posts)
I think the labels are also confusing.

For example, we list ourselves as 'Tame', even though we're fine with the girl play getting 'wild'. That's because we don't want to confuse people who are into full swap.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Doc_n_Janine actually have a valid point. As it's often been said "one person's ceiling is another's floor". We think a lot of the confusion comes from the preferences folks list in their profiles. For example if you're Soft Swap how can you list yourself as "Wild" or (conversely) if you're Full Swap how can you be "Tame"?

We do sympathize with you though, as we've been contacted a few couples that we thought we would be very compatible with (Motorcycling, Concerts, dinner/movies, etc.) thinking we might begin a friendship. But after a few conversations were told that unless they were both getting laid that there was no sense in continuing any further.

Bottom line, you shouldn't settle for anything less than what you're looking for... you won't be happy with anything less. You may have to expand your search beyond your local area to find what you're looking for. But as long as you're being up-front about who you are and honest about your wishes/desires be confident and you will find what you're seeking.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
I like it all, just the other night the wife and I were talking and I mentioned that I enjoy the soft part of being with a couple more so then have intercourse. There is nothing better then touching another woman's breast or squeezing her butt while we all sit around talking and drinking a little wine. I have always been that way and we both enjoy the conversation we can have with Lifestylers. They are more open and in most cases more honest. They know as we do they aren't going to go out there and tell the world what we do.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We think people that are ONLY full swap simply dont know how to really play...for them it is simply sticking in a hole. Shit, we can do that anytime...but to find a married couple (real couple) that knows there is more to sex than filling an orifice, that is a prize we look for!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Sweetart you do show on the interest scales that you have a little interest in soft swap and moderate. Maybe you should remove it if you are only interested infull swap.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: So sick of the BS