Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger So sick of the BS
TOPIC: So sick of the BS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   30 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like it all, just the other night the wife and I were talking and I mentioned that I enjoy the soft part of being with a couple more so then have intercourse. There is nothing better then touching another woman's breast or squeezing her butt while we all sit around talking and drinking a little wine. I have always been that way and we both enjoy the conversation we can have with Lifestylers. They are more open and in most cases more honest. They know as we do they aren't going to go out there and tell the world what we do.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We think people that are ONLY full swap simply dont know how to really play...for them it is simply sticking in a hole. Shit, we can do that anytime...but to find a married couple (real couple) that knows there is more to sex than filling an orifice, that is a prize we look for!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Sweetart you do show on the interest scales that you have a little interest in soft swap and moderate. Maybe you should remove it if you are only interested infull swap.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Maybe you should try Craigslist. Swings go in two directions. Hence the name Swinging.This lifestyle is about swapping partners. The Soft Swap notion is "one sided" depending on your definition. Its called "playing" because it is spontaneous. It is not fun to play sexually when you cannot act natural. There is little arousal when we cannot act sexually with your spouse as we do with each other. That is what the lifestyle is about. Sharing the wonderful sexual experience we have with our significant other.

Tuscaloosa AL
Username hidden
(42 posts)
There needs to be a version of this site for soft swappers only. We keep running into people that say they're ok doing what we're into but they always flake out saying they're not. It's getting old.

Most people here are full swap. The overall mentality is "why should we play at a lesser level when we can get the real thing whenever we want?".

There's really no point in talking about it because the number of people into soft swap is so small here. Even in the soft swap forum we're probably going to get flamed by full swappers saying we suck.

If you're not ok with soft swap, take the "tame" and "moderate" off of your profile and stop getting soft swappers hopes up.

Where are the real soft swappers? Is anyone aware of a network of them here on the site? We'll drive for the right people. Given the low numbers of people we've been finding who are cool with what we're into, we'll drive a long way for the right people... we just need to find them.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   30 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: So sick of the BS