Real soft swing! : Swingers Discussion 34047
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerReal soft swing!
TOPIC: Real soft swing!
Created by: phoenix1929
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone,really interested in meeting? H & W proportionate!Let's party!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hey phoenix, we understand where you're coming from because it goes both ways. you may not realize it, but we can testify to the fact that for every "soft swap" couple who has been hassled about their level of preferred play, there's a "full swap" couple who's suffered the same. we're told we "don't want to have sex with our own partners", we're "shallow", we "no longer share intimacy with our own partners" and all sorts of bullshit accusations. some will even insult our partners. trust, the persecution goes both ways.

but i think i can safely speak for most "full swap" couples when i say, (and this is in no way in reference to you, phoenix) if you're inexperienced, hairy, have a small penis, and are completely void of anything even remotely resembling self confidence, we'd just as soon you STAY soft swap. ;-)

p.s. it's good to know you can take a little joking around. some of these "soft swap" couples have NO sense of humor.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
Is there any couples who are willing to to perform with JUST their partner in the same room with another couple? Would that be considered soft swing?

Lincoln CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Caretakers,your sense of humor flows naturally,no offense taken here! Sometimes, I'll have a "brain fart"and bang my head on the bottom of the pool tends to be a side effect of being an overly passionate person! "G" The top of my head still hurts invisble poster

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
The original post was directed at the endless e-mails from soft and full swingers ,alike, who "really love your profile""we should exchange pics and meet sometime" and that was the end of it! Internet softswing! The thread got off topic for awhile in " Amish" land,and several longtime posters have made some good jokes,which we have absolutely enjoyed! On the other hand there are some new posters whose profiles blantanly state softswinging is "an obscene waste of time" and have made it their"duty"to post all thru the softswing forums,trying to force their opinion on all.Really,get a life,put your energies elsewhere,your just looking foolish in here! Curiousnew,thank-you for your support,we really feel most the posts were just in jest,some just don't get it and it would be like "peeing in the wind" to get them to "respect"our choice in the lifestyle! "G" The almost got my pant-legs wet invisible poster

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Thread? More like spit ends!

So far I pick up Soft-Swapping Amish who like orgies in Central PA whilst wearing 'normal' clothes, not watching TV but driving to Woodbridge for an M&G on Saturday!!!! Does that about cover it? ;-) Rich

Princeton NJ

Username hidden
(18 posts)
LOL! Whatever!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Well put Annie!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Lol,REAL softswing instead of internet softswing.Then again there's no swinging in swapping anyway,unless you own a loveswing!Then there is always FULL swap,I have a long "honey dew" list when your hubby gets here! Oh and by the way MEET NPLAY didn't see "anal" listed in your "uh" interesting profile,lol guess that makes you "partial swingers?

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
<<Besides, after I've sucked your dick, you don't need to fuck me.>>

Yes I would! ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
And by the way, CuriousNew, get a sense of humor! I just re-read the posts on this thread that occurred in the last 6 days. NOBODY made fun of ANYBODY! A few of us tried to crack a joke is all.

Like I said, get a sense of humor.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Real soft swing!