Profile Too Specific : Swingers Discussion 161936101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerProfile Too Specific
TOPIC: Profile Too Specific
Created by: swingdance2
Original Starting post for this thread:
My boyfriend thinks it's too specific to say this (below) in our profile and we won't get any interest:

"For now, our ideal night with another couple would include stimulating sex-charged conversation, hot dancing, kissing, flirting, more dancing and then naked touching and kissing guys-and-girls and/or girl-on-girl, then same room/same bed sex with our own partners, with no oral and no penetration of any kind between couples. We're new to this so be patient with us! Maybe we'll get more adventurous as we get used to things! With a single woman, it could start the same and but go anywhere she's comfortable!"

I say I'd rather people know our boundaries right from the get go.

What do you all think?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't think there is such a thing as "too specific", but then again we like to know what we're getting into up front and vice-versa. It says "this is who we are, love it or leave it"!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
I do not think it is too specific. We are new to this also -- still seeking our first adventure (have been looking 1 week), and I think it is VERY important to let people know what you are into -- and what you are NOT into; and would want to know the same about them. Just part of getting to know each other. Setting boundaries right from the start is a good thing -- especially for newbies!

New Eagle PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think it's fine. Ours also tells of some limitations. I feel that you're better off letting others know the boundaries, than to misrepresent yourself and deal with an awkward moment later. Like us, if you are really "feeling" the moment while with someone, and want to push your limits, it's completely on you, and without any expectations.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Hi G & C., We are not that different from you. It has been much easier then we expected it to be to find couples and single gals looking for couples like us. We started a group called "Delaware Soft Play", here on SLS looking to find others like ourselves. We are only a few months into it and have nearly 130 couples and 15 +/- single women, all from the Philadelphia 5 counties, Southern NJ, Northeast MD and Northern DE. Most with in 30-40 minute of center city Philadelphia. We are having our first meet and greet this Friday (March 16th at McKinzey's in Chadds Ford. All of the meet and greet details are in the event section of the Delaware Soft Play page. We believe that you are already members. So, come on out and meet some other softies like us. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions about the group or the Meet and Greet. Mark and Linda

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Good question lost_j1. I'm glad you asked because that's not what it means at all. I'll have to clarify that it can go anywhere she's comfortable between the ladies but there will still only be touching and kissing with the guy. Thanks for the question!

Phoenixville PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think its absolutely fine, being specific is much better than not knowing what you want. I am just curious about this because well, its my nature. Again, I think your statement is absolutely fine as is. But I read this: "With a single woman, it could start the same and but go anywhere she's comfortable!".....so you are full swap with a single woman but not with the wife of another couple?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Your profile is excellent. It is direct, honest; and you come across both as very real and as having thoughtfully considered what you are interested in. It sounds as if as a couple the two of you are on the same page which is very helpful. In my opinion the only people that will be dissuaded from contacting you are the ones that you would probably not be compatible with anyway.

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I think your profile is excellent... pics and text! A cert or two would really help just to verify that you're real, in my opinion. There are plenty of people who are seeking the same as you, or will play at your level, so don't worry about that. Our profile is long and fairly detailed, and we do that so we aren't wasting anyone's time. Some people take the view that short and sweet is the way to go, so they can hook couples via chatting. I don't think either approach is necessarily better than the other, but our time is fairly limited. I'm sure the detail in our profile has probably scared off a few couples that we probably would have meshed well with, but it certainly has dissuaded many more incompatible couples/singles. Your profile is great!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
I think that it's great to be specific about what you want ~ especially when you're just starting out. It shows that y'all have put some thought into it. People do really want to know what's OK and what's not, what you've experienced and what you would like to and what's off limits. Granted, you may not have exactly the nite that you described as ideal, but it gives people here a nice frame of reference for what you are looking for ~ and who knows? Maybe there will be another couple that is looking for the exact same thing!!! :)

As for being specific limiting interest ~ I don't think that it will. Profiles are about attracting people that you're going to have fun with, not getting 84,000 emails from people that have different interests than you do. We'd rather get one email from a couple or single that is real, on the same page as us and attractive than a bunch from people that aren't good matches.

Good luck and have fun!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
I think its good.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Profile Too Specific