Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Ok - - - now I've seen it all (re: how couples define themselves)
TOPIC: Ok - - - now I've seen it all (re: how couples define themselves)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost, it does not matter what you think, that IS the definition..lol Now you may make as many different definitions as you care to...you know just so everything can make sense to you...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin, I see your point...but don't completely agree. Thats like saying oral sex is not sex. The President may buy that but I'm not LOL! I don't know. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Lost, no, 2 women having sex is Bi, not full swap...full swap is when the swap is full, you know all 4 swapping partners. Full swapping is a couples activity when all parties swap, it was originally "wife" swapping, same thing, you get my wife and I GET YOURS. This was usually done when all the men put their keys in a bowl and the women closed their eyes and selected the keys of the man she was having sex with...NOW the women have taken control of the Lifestyle and we men just do what you say is OK, when and where...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hey pretty lady, glad you are feeling better! In regards to your post, I agree. I just HATE it when one member of the other couple is into something and the other isn't. For example: my buddy went to a house party on this last Sat. She is in the pool, and starts playing with a man having fun...his wife is over playing with a group of women doing a little orgy thing. Cool. She sees him playing with my friend and stomps over there, and his ass is in TROUBLE lol. I guess they aren't "full swap". So, which brings me to this. If 2 women have sex. Complete sex, the whole enchilada. Is that not full swap? I don't know, I'm glad I'm not there cause I would have asked the wife (being inspired by Gin of course LOL) what her determination of full swap is lol. Anyways, just curious. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thanks beautiful! Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Damn shelly baby! I hate to hear that all has happened to you. But happy birthday baby! I e-mail you later!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I know, beautiful! I have missed y'all. June was horribly cruel to me (I was afraid to cross the street at one point for fear of a car or thunderbolt!). Its a very long story, but after illness, expensive scans to show healthy kidneys (thank God for that), a spider attack LOL, and 2 different antibiotics I think I'm going to live. At least thats what my dr. said anyways lol. I'm feeling much, much better though. Man, I turned 35 on 6/12 and my body went to shit!! LOL Sorry y'all for hijacking the thread. Have a great day! Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Glad to see you shelly, missed you.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
As long as we know the deal from the beginning its all good. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Hey each to their own, we say whatever floats their boat, do it. So many couple, so many different preferences, so little time,,,

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Ok - - - now I've seen it all (re: how couples define themselves)