No love from Full Swappers! : Swingers Discussion 1742801028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerNo love from Full Swappers!
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   28 to 31 of 31 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are not finding too much love from full swappers. Either they turn us down completely or they contact us and then try to 'convert' us when they meet us, totally disrespecting our wishes (and profiles!) It has been so hard finding soft swappers that we have yet to have our first experience. I wrote an SLS mail to someone hosting a house party asking if we would be welcome and not only did they say no (we are alright with that by itself, it's their party after all), but the man went on to explain why people like us are 'ruining' the lifestyle and how we have contributed in turning the local swingers club into a 'meet and greet' establishment, thereby ruining it as well. He concluded by saying we would never be welcome at their parties. I still maintain that swingers seem to be about the most fun, down to earth people around. We will keep looking. Steve

Wexford PA

Username hidden
(117 posts)
Bri, we are full swappers....what you experienced are not full swappers, they are called assholes. Never apologize for doing things how you as a couple want to do things. When you receive rude remarks just let it slide. They probably have issues. You owe noone either an explanation or an apology.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
We've never had a rude comment from a full swap couple. We have been politely turned down, which was sad, but they were never rude. People are people and some can have less class than others. At parties, when we meet another couple, we state in the beinning conversation that we are soft swap, so we dont waste their time on the get to know you phase, which works very well for all involved. We have played with mostly full swap couples that have respected our boundries and we've had great experiences. For those that are rude and crude, gladly accept that you didnt waste your time on a couple that woulnt of been so much fun to play with! Since we have to decided, recently, to move on to full swap, we have found that many of our full swap friends are more than happy to help us! lol

Springfield MA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
Too many times we have been turned down by Full Swappers and usually they are the ones that contacted us. Our profile is very clear. Some even are rude about it. I actually had to edit my profile before because apparently I insulted Full Swappers too. Hey I don't mind their preference but we're not rude to anyone for wanting to Full Swap. Can other Soft Swappers share their frustration or experiences?

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   28 to 31 of 31 
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!