No love from Full Swappers! : Swingers Discussion 174280
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerNo love from Full Swappers!
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Too many times we have been turned down by Full Swappers and usually they are the ones that contacted us. Our profile is very clear. Some even are rude about it. I actually had to edit my profile before because apparently I insulted Full Swappers too. Hey I don't mind their preference but we're not rude to anyone for wanting to Full Swap. Can other Soft Swappers share their frustration or experiences?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we like soft swap only 650 7014771 tex us pls

Menlo Park CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Funny that soft swappers are considered different than full swappers. Like seperating those who like it doggie from those who like it missionary. We've done soft swap and had some great times. Full swap, to this point, seems like only an end to a great evening!

Birmingham AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Question for you soft swappers? We have not tried it. What all do you do during your play and how far do you go? Is it just the women and the men only watch?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Were new to the lifestyle and are not full swap soft only,we've chatted with a few couples an find more times then not there is good messaging then it comes to the point of setting up a meet we exchange phone #'s an thats the end of any communication never hear from them.so we've begon to think that this is because they are not SOFT like they say or it's a single guy pretending to be a couple an that's why there is no phone conversations, WISH people would just be HONEST. Or at the least there SHOULD BE A LINK THAT'S JUST FOR SOFT AN you don't have to dig through all the fakes .

Genoa City WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thought we had a nice more experienced couple to help break us in, I chatted with her over a few hours, real normal and honest. Told her we were new and looking for some light couple to couple play, no problem... We share a few fantasies we were each looking for and then I tell her I will tell our female member and have them chat.

Later on I have Barb text her and they chat for a few minutes. After a few minutes Barbs looks at me and says screw this I'm done with these guys and puts her phone down. Later on she tells me that the females fantasy was to send her man to someones house he didn't know and have the woman fuck him. Barb tells her, yeah that's a little advanced for where we are and then the female starts telling my wife the best thing she can do is jump in with both feet and how she is trying to help Barb, then brings up the same fantasy a few more times over the same chat.

So the way I see it, this is either a single guy trying to play the couple bait and switch con or it's a female and she's just maybe so far into the lifestyle that she feels a good place for a tame couple looking for some light same sex make out fun is to have her husband come right over and fuck the shit out of my wife for me...

Yeah right, next..

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I have no problems with soft swap couples....we only know one, but they are great. I do however wish there was a way to check a box so they wouldnt come up in a search, or they couldnt see us unless they are full swap. Would solve a lot of problems.

Folsom PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hi, Your right, it's like they feel they can convert you. We try to be as upfront and honest as possible. I don't think I would ever take a full swap couple saying they'll come down to our level. We have been together since HS; great sex life this is an enhancement. I or we could be just as happy alone doing our thing never partaking in the lifestyle. Never judge but don't snub your nose at us who hold some things dear to the heart. L&E

Streamwood IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Full-Swap couples have often contacted us or told us that it's "easier for them to come down to our level" than for us to come up to theirs. But quite frankly we view playing as a by-product of a good, strong, considerate friendship... we have no desire to be a notch on someone's bedpost. Some of our best friends are full-swap couples and what makes them such good friends is that they know and respect our boundaries. We are proceeding at a level that is comfortable for us, which generally means we have to know, trust and respect the folks we're sharing the most intimate part of our relationship with. Nothing against anyone else's choice, but that's what works for us.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
lmff-

Thanks!

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
We love soft swingers, they make for great pillows.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!