Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger No love from Full Swappers!
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Too many times we have been turned down by Full Swappers and usually they are the ones that contacted us. Our profile is very clear. Some even are rude about it. I actually had to edit my profile before because apparently I insulted Full Swappers too. Hey I don't mind their preference but we're not rude to anyone for wanting to Full Swap. Can other Soft Swappers share their frustration or experiences?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am going to politely disagree with the person who posted that "it's full swap or crickets around here". Any swap....full or soft , takes time. It takes time to find the right couple, a couple of emails back and forth, perhaps voice verification and then schedule a date. We are full swap and we hear plenty of crickets. Plenty. No biggie. Give it time. In the meantime go out and have fun. People at clubs are interested in soft swap, full swap....any swap because in the club environment it is all about yes.

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(157 posts)
It took us a few months to get any interest. We are starting to meet a few couples, now. Give it time.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
stan, relax, you havent even been here a month. Full swappers can go much longer than that before finding the right couple to swap with

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1533 posts)
I have to say being a soft swap couple,you don't get a lot of action on here. I can't quite put my finger on why,we are all a little different and are looking for different things. Me and my wife decided to try this out to expand our sexual experiences. To be honest since signing up on SLS it has hurt our confindence and make us regret spending money here. It seems like it is very difficult to have a good time when you are being looked down upon for not being full swap. We are still trying to learn the ropes and figure out the right combination needed to hit it off with a couple.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We noticed the under served soft swap community and did something about it. All Tame and Moderate couples are welcome to join our group Something Left to Desire.... Currently we have 175 couples and single women who think just like us. Reach out to us if you'd like to discuss it, or just request to join the group!!!

The Smiths.

Fredericksbrg VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have been contacted by a few SS, but have politely declined them thus far. The strangest thus far is actually quite humorous:

A very pretty lady (gal half of a couple) contacted me about SS. She was so hot that rather than decline right away I asked for more information about how she defined SS. I expected non-penetration, of course. But here were the rules:

-no penetration (got it)

-oral both ways (wife-me), BUT wife is "grossed out by" semen, so I'd have to "finish on my own." This meant not only no "swallow/spit" and therefore no CIM, but also ZERO contact of ejaculate with her body in any way.

?????

All this, and they were about and hour's drive away. So I would be, I suppose, expected to go "finish up" in the bathroom. Or would there have been Kleenex for me to finish into? Wow.

I was very polite and kind, and asked none of the above questions of her, out of kindness. But my honest thought was that this gal had some serious "issues" to have these mandates, and yet apparently wish to participate in the LS in some manner.

What say you?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Our decision to be only soft swap has nothing to do with jealousy. It's my comfort level. I've been with the same guy for over 30 years. I don't want anyone else screwing me. My choice. And he's the same way with other women. We have only in the last year decided to try this lifestyle. At this point, I don't see either of us changing our minds. Our sex life has been fan-freakin-tastic for decades. We just got a little curious about swinging a bit. This is our experience, so we choose our own path.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I bet man. Hell sing anyway you want to

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
LOL! Coug. We get that a lot :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1319 posts)
@Tom. Hey dude to bad your name isn't Jack lol..,but it is to bad Mine isn't Brad Pitt LOL

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!