Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › No love from Full Swappers!
TOPIC: No_love_from_Full_Swappers!
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Too many times we have been turned down by Full Swappers and usually they are the ones that contacted us. Our profile is very clear. Some even are rude about it. I actually had to edit my profile before because apparently I insulted Full Swappers too. Hey I don't mind their preference but we're not rude to anyone for wanting to Full Swap. Can other Soft Swappers share their frustration or experiences?

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
User Details are only visible to members.
AsianMILF559, it is called Soft Swap.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Is it possible to swing with another couple for oral only? and what would it be called?

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
RK, it's great that you can laugh and have a sense of humor, {I much prefer playmates that can laugh with me or even at themselves}. However you missed a minute point yourself, regarding the comment that AR was referencing.

""for us that's why we don't do CERTs,, no ones business o who we play or sleep with"" ~~ was YOUR comment, AR merely re-posted and commented.

------

Regarding the OP. We are full swap and while we have (and would again) engage in SS at a party/club with couples in that environment, we simply don't schedule 1:1 "playdates" to socialize with a SS couple.

Our profile is very clear about our preferences, we want compatible playmates that will respect our preferences. The pushy folks running around offering to "convert" others to their preference are just classless, imho anyway.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5035 posts)
"for us that's why we don't do CERTs,, no ones business o who we play or sleep with. !"

Sorry, but 9 times out of 10, that's only said by someone who couldn't get a cert if their life depended on it for one reason or another.

The fact that your profile makes me feel like a politician is shouting at me doesn't help. Sorry, honest critique. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1363 posts)
This is in response to RosieMichael:

It does take time, sometimes years, but looking at your profile, it would take me exactly 30 seconds!! My wife an perhaps yours, that might take longer!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Who friken care what others think!!!! Everyone puts their own spin on the LS. Do your own thing. Let the Full swapper think what they want. Can't stand people who try to bring others down to make themselves look better. Somebody stepped on a nerve I'm thinkin!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I am going to politely disagree with the person who posted that "it's full swap or crickets around here". Any swap....full or soft , takes time. It takes time to find the right couple, a couple of emails back and forth, perhaps voice verification and then schedule a date. We are full swap and we hear plenty of crickets. Plenty. No biggie. Give it time. In the meantime go out and have fun. People at clubs are interested in soft swap, full swap....any swap because in the club environment it is all about yes.

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(159 posts)
It took us a few months to get any interest. We are starting to meet a few couples, now. Give it time.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
stan, relax, you havent even been here a month. Full swappers can go much longer than that before finding the right couple to swap with

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
I have to say being a soft swap couple,you don't get a lot of action on here. I can't quite put my finger on why,we are all a little different and are looking for different things. Me and my wife decided to try this out to expand our sexual experiences. To be honest since signing up on SLS it has hurt our confindence and make us regret spending money here. It seems like it is very difficult to have a good time when you are being looked down upon for not being full swap. We are still trying to learn the ropes and figure out the right combination needed to hit it off with a couple.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.