Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger No love from Full Swappers!
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Too many times we have been turned down by Full Swappers and usually they are the ones that contacted us. Our profile is very clear. Some even are rude about it. I actually had to edit my profile before because apparently I insulted Full Swappers too. Hey I don't mind their preference but we're not rude to anyone for wanting to Full Swap. Can other Soft Swappers share their frustration or experiences?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I bet man. Hell sing anyway you want to

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(817 posts)
LOL! Coug. We get that a lot :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(652 posts)
@Tom. Hey dude to bad your name isn't Jack lol..,but it is to bad Mine isn't Brad Pitt LOL

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(817 posts)
Not all, but think a lot of SS couples have insecurity or jealousy issues that prevents full swap. Also some male halves seem to have trouble "Rising to the occasion".

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(652 posts)
Yeah I'm not SS but we get hit up all the time by SS. We even took a couple well two couples up on it. I guess the hubby" couldn't take it when they realized I was going to stick my Cock in their wife. The girls didn't say no or try to stop me so I got laid. The girls were ready but the hubby's not. God bless a woman that wants to fuck someone beside their husband. Where would whores like me be

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(817 posts)
My girl and I are fairly new to the lifestyle and are soft swap only, although we reserve the right to change our mind. She says she doesn't know if she can handle watching me inside another woman. I respect that. We also have a no kissing rule between male & female other than ourselves. She wants it that way and I respect that as well. We recently able to experience a 6-sum soft swap and it was an awesome experience. We enjoy watching as well as being watched. We haven't been with anyone yet that has full swapped, but I think that's coming. All we can hope is that they will respect our boundaries. We state very plainly in our profile what we like, and expect others to respect them. So far it's worked out fine. We emailed one couple, and they didn't really state that they were full swap only, but they politely let us know that in their reply. Each to his own. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

Candler NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've wondered how much our being soft swap only has limited our contacts. Honestly - which would you prefer, watching someone have sex in the bed beside you or sitting at home, watching TV? I'd pick the sex, especially as crazy as we tend to get. Seems like around here, it's full swap or nothing but crickets.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are a soft swap couple as well as same room. We do not like to play apart or alone. Sometimes I feel we are left out because of this. We started this adventure together and wish to keep it that way. Another problem we seem to have is that I (female) am bi. While I enjoy pleasing another man, I really love my time with the ladies. This seems to really limit our playmates. We are not Ken and Barbie, but I don't think we are that bad. We are fairly new to this lifestyle (about a year). We have met some really great people. But actually finding people to truly accept our boundaries seems to be difficult, especially when we reiterate that I will not full swap. Would love some advise.

Asheville NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle for almost 3 years and have met some awesome people, and we have met some jerks. We are and ALWAYS have been soft swap, (our definition, we do everything but only penetration with each other) some folks decline to be our friend for whatever the reason and sadly we are excluded from some things because we do not full swap nor can we be converted. It is RARE to find a truly soft swap couple. The ones I have met have converted to Soft Swap following a negative experience... We just keep an open mind and hang with good people, because ultimately, people in the lifestyle, whether we want to play with them or not, are still a hell of a lot more fun than out vanilla friends.

Apex NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
For us. Soft swap means everything exept penetration. To each their own.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: No love from Full Swappers!