New in Lifestyle needs help : Swingers Discussion 54986101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerNew in Lifestyle needs help
TOPIC: New in Lifestyle needs help
Created by: looking2try2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I left out a very important part. If you have a successful MMF, Impress upon her you still love her as much as you ever did and your respect for her is intact. Many women (if not most) have been taught that this activity labels her a whore (although men have free reign) and mainstream society still passes that name around quite freely, even though there are hypocrites who secretly wish they could experience what you do.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I read your whole post and its to bad you had a bad experience in a club, because that would have been my suggestion. We've vouyered in a club 5 times and played only with each other. You've got to realize you're not only acclimating to swinging, but also the club. We've had good and bad experiences in this lifestyle but the good outwheigh. One experience made me want to quit but my lady is more resiliant. In a club, NO MEANS NO and thats the #1 rule. Don't tolerate pressure under any circumstance. You pay to get in. Youre owed that much. If your wife has an open mind, eventually you'll do well. If not, you may or may not ever get anywhere. Reguardless, never push her. My girl was worried swinging would put a wedge in our relationship. Once she saw it brought us closer, she not only embraced swinging, but kept us in it. One suggestion, If your wife enjoys bondage, and expressed any interest in a male male female encounter, Talk to her about a fantasy. *this is the permission part. Tell her to fantasize you're tying her up and bending her over an ottoman. She's blind folded and you take her. Someone else enters the room and gently assists you in bringing her to multiple orgasms. If she's tied and blindfolded, she has lost control and it relieves the guilt newbies initially feel. If she is turned on by the idea, arrange it. If you get this far and she freaks out and says NO. STOP. This isnt like throwing a retriever into a pool so it will learn to swim. Once she says no, anything beyond is RAPE. NEVER push. This whole thing for us is about sharing. It should always be. Good luck to you.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I have to agree.... going to a Club would be great for your wife and she doesn't have to do anything there. Just watching is very erotic!! However, she may get so turned on the two of you may go off and have sex at the club.... take it slow but this is always a great non-threatening starter.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: New in Lifestyle needs help