Meeting couples : Swingers Discussion 49225101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerMeeting couples
TOPIC: Meeting couples
Created by: Allen_Marie
Original Starting post for this thread:
We don't have the best of luck meeting couples that are into what we are. I was wanting to know if anyone know of a website where you could just put a message up "looking for fun tonight" or something like that. I try to search each profile on the swing sites, then email them, but before for long it's time to go out and then we're at the club trying to meet people. That's not necessarily bad, but we would like to have the female of the other couple wear stockings or pantyhose(don't laugh, it's a fetish thing) but if they don't know in advance that's a turn-on for me, the girl usually isn't wearing any. I wish there was a site where could just say "leg freak couple looking for fun tonight" give an email address and check before it's gets to late. Any suggestions would be helpful and sorry so long.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well you can ask but you might not get. I myself do no like hose or garters. I prefer socks, thigh highs at best. But I think this works both ways, for guys. It is amazing how many guys do not dress to impress. For me shorts or sweat pants does not turn me on, the guy would have better luck if he were naked!!! Heeeheee

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Most sites have a speed dating, booty call, or other immediate meet up and play areas...our problem is SLS has the most real people in our area and the others don't...Good idea for the webby to try here. You can also try contacting the people who run socials in your area, they usually know the clubs that swingers hang out in.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
There are other sites that allow you to post things like that. SDC has "Speed Dating." You can set up a date and time to meet couples and where too. Check it out.

Plantation FL

Username hidden
(25 posts)
I will agree with Amy, We also love heels and hose. We state it from the begining and always let people know it is our fetish. We have had great success with meeting other people. It amazes me how many women we have introduced heels and hose to who are now hooked...LOL Kisses, Maddy

Naples FL

Username hidden
(56 posts)
We don't have the best of luck meeting couples that are into what we are. I was wanting to know if anyone know of a website where you could just put a message up "looking for fun tonight" or something like that. I try to search each profile on the swing sites, then email them, but before for long it's time to go out and then we're at the club trying to meet people. That's not necessarily bad, but we would like to have the female of the other couple wear stockings or pantyhose(don't laugh, it's a fetish thing) but if they don't know in advance that's a turn-on for me, the girl usually isn't wearing any. I wish there was a site where could just say "leg freak couple looking for fun tonight" give an email address and check before it's gets to late. Any suggestions would be helpful and sorry so long.

Gardner KS

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Meeting couples