Looking for a feamle to play with is hard : Swingers Discussion 192770
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerLooking for a feamle to play with is hard
TOPIC: Looking for a feamle to play with is hard
Created by: RandCsCuriosity
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our preferences and situation are similar, though we enjoy man/woman soft swap as well as with the women playing together, and have met some wonderful couples who share our tastes. It is not wrong to want what you want and to stand your ground as long as you want. You may not get as many takers and it may take longer to find people with similar preferences, but when you do connect it will feel right and wonderful.

I didn't look at your profile, but when we changed our availability to couples and single women, blocking single men from contacting us, it helped tremendously to weed out the ones we weren't interested in. We also usually make arrangements to meet potential new playmates over dinner, with no expectation of play that night. Everyone gets a chance to think (and possibly fantasize) about it, then once we have a chance to decide, we have a conversation with the couple about whether they want to see us again. One time the couple we met for dinner did not appeal to us at all, but subsequently we've made some great friends with benefits using this method. And we were so glad we hadn't arranged to jump in the sack right away with the first couple.

As you gain experience, your preferences may change. Just keep talking to your spouse/partner, over and over and sometimes during your playtime with others. Remember that it's okay to stop the events if you are not comfortable with the direction they are taking.

Last piece of advice - whatever your question about the lifestyle may be, it is likely someone else has posted about it already. The Forum threads never go away and the search feature works pretty well. Good luck, and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Geerich- Apparently I need to clarify. We are looking for a single female preferably. With that being said, there are some couples that "play" separately. In terms of "borrowing" someone's wife, my husband and I are the most respectful couple that you will ever meet. I am always honest and upfront about our rules and I never encourage anyone to go against their rules. I have never once asked another wife to step out on her husband and have more often than not had to turn other couples down as I do not participate with other men. The single women have tons of couples and singles to choose from. Couples, that dont full swap, have a much more difficult time. Especially when you aren't looking for a series of one-night-stands.

Cordova TN

Username hidden
(41 posts)
Nothing wrong in what you are looking for. Good luck to you.

Boston MA

Username hidden
(72 posts)
FunSexy- When I say "borrow" a wife, I just mean as I don't have sex/oral with other men, it makes for a difficult situation. Example- husband & I find a woman extremely attractive and she reciprocates. If I want to include her with us, and she has a husband, the husband is reluctant or totally will not agree to her being with us if I am not willing to be with them also.

*People say that the lifestyle is accepting of all people and their desires, and there are people that think like you. All i am looking for is some sexy hot woman that is up for being with me and my husband, preferably for an ongoing thing. Is that so wrong?

Cordova TN

Username hidden
(41 posts)
What does borrowing a wife achieve?

Boston MA

Username hidden
(72 posts)
It is sooo funny that this is a thread. We are looking for the same thing when it comes to a couple. We are not full swap at all. We have met tons of couples that really are upset that we dont full swap. I'd understand if we didn't make that very clear up front. I DON'T do other men outside my husband. My husband loves to watch me with other women so what you are looking for is kinda ideal. I like being with other women, but I also want her involved with me and my husband. That is the biggest thrill for me. For us, its even more difficult to approach a couple because so often most men don't wanna let us "borrow" their wives knowing I can't return the favor. I'm just glad to hear there are more couples that dont full swap, like to watch the women play and the men only screw their own partners, and that ideally what I/we want isn't that crazy! **BTW race isn't an issue with us at all EVER!!!

Cordova TN

Username hidden
(41 posts)
I'd say 90% of the couples who attend the club we go to this is what they are there for. We are in the other 10% while we are not full swap only there will be no female/ female play. Just not my thing.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
We have been looking for a couple that is looking for the same as us. We are looking for girl on girl as they guys watch and then join in for some kissing, touching and oral. We are not looking for full swap but that isn't to say it would never happen. We just love letting the girls play and the guys cater to us ladies and then we all have same bed sex with our own partners. Are there more like us? We went to 13th Floor last night and although we had a blast we did not find another couple. We even met a couple before hand that was gonna meet us there and they said they wanted everything we did and wanted to take it slow and I be damn if they weren't in one of the bedrooms doing full swap...we really wanna find another couple to play with that doesn't expect full swap.

Forney TX

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Looking for a feamle to play with is hard