Just curious : Swingers Discussion 63296101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerJust curious
TOPIC: Just curious
Created by: westernpacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
For those of you who have chosen soft-swing only, I want you to know I fully respect your decision.

But in writing a new story, I've come up with a dilemma that I would like your experience in. As a soft-swap couple, when you are in the throes of pleasure with another playmate, do you ever have the desire to go all the way?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's the "swap" part of the phrase that most likely softens my penis. I deeply the enjoy smell and feel of another woman but quite frankly if my wife wasn't in the immediate vicinity, if my wife wasn't enjoying my good pleasure, if my wife wasn't having her own fun, I wouldn't even be enjoying myself. We found out through trial and error (it only took one time) that we just didn't like going off into another room with someone else. We enjoy each other and each others pleasure so much that it's our only that makes soft swing work so well for us. We do "go all the way" with another from time to time but you could count the times each year on one hand. What we like most are those times when our sex gets others off. Couples or singles touching us while we fuck and suck each other is the most intense.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
We were soft swap only the first year in the Lifestyle. I would have to say "No" to answer your question. No one can come close to to the excitement and passion of my husband, consequently no one came close to throwing me over the edge of wanting to go full swap while I was soft swap. Even today... I could go back to just soft swap and so have no regrets whatsoever. I enjoy my husband so much that others don't tempt me thaaaat much.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It make sense to us OC. Unlike many others you know what you want, pursue it and stick to your guns without being so rigid as to pass on extraordinary opportunities. Geesh, sounds like us. We have always said SOFT WING only, mainly interested in the pleasure of the Ladys, reserving full intercourse for our marriage. But in the back of our minds there is always a slight possibility that we might leave a door open in the future....

We just find that if we declare SOFT SWING upfront, no one should cry foul in the heat of the moment or feel rejection because we won't have intercourse. <shrugs shoulders> It works for us. Damn, it is a long way to California! LOL

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
We have always been a soft swap couple. We have had places along the journey where we have asked each other where we were, and if we still held to that position. But as we have been in it primarily for the experience of female to female pleasure it hasn't been as much of an issue as we thought it might. In the heat of passion we haven't minded wandering hands and overlapping (pun intended) tongues. No temptation at this point to rush over that line. Always keep the lines of communication open!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
We personally think it all depends on the situation at the time and what were your real motives to soft swing. Andrea and I started off in the lifestyle as soft and still occasionally do soft. We thought it would be a good introduction into the lifestyle with no added pressure. There would be no expectations from the other parties for full sex as we stated we were only soft swing. Andrea had had no other man other than myself at the time so we went at her pace.

Any ways after attending several couple only social nights we got really friendly with one couple and arranged to book into a Hotel and stay over on the next social night.

Every thing went well, we went to the social night, had a few drinks and unwound. Back at the hotel we started off with own partners, but then there was an unspoken agreement between us all to swap. It was so natural but surreal. It seemed right at the time and we never had any regrets or have looked back.

That<s us, and we know every one is different, we are still members of of a soft swing site. This question was posted and the response was far different from ours. Many were adamant it was own partners for penetration only, and we have been in rooms where the atmosphere has been electric and full swap has been going on and they have stayed true to there word.

So horses for courses, some would some won't, so as you are the writer you can have authors license to make the ending however you feel fit. Good luck with the novel.

Bideford England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(8 posts)
For those of you who have chosen soft-swing only, I want you to know I fully respect your decision.

But in writing a new story, I've come up with a dilemma that I would like your experience in. As a soft-swap couple, when you are in the throes of pleasure with another playmate, do you ever have the desire to go all the way?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Just curious