Just checking things out and was wondering : Swingers Discussion 335341041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerJust checking things out and was wondering
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Naked Bingo? Hey that sounds GREAT...bet you would miss a bingo if D was sitting next to you naked..LOL...Good to see you on this side of town!

BTW can SAV grab your wife's ass?(inside joke people)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We are softies and enjoy it very much. Most of our partners have been full swap couples who respect our limits. They continually say darn we need to try this more as it is very sensuous....so there you go, do as much as you are willing and as little as you want, we have no problem finding playmates.

Our soft is even softer than most, always seeking couples with Bi ladies but even with that we and they have fun. Friendships are the key for us, seems to make the play more fun and then you also have another couple to do things with which makes things a lot more fun most of the time.

Frank and Diana

PS...Hiiiii Chris, good to see you in the forum here!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I consider FFsex full swap. Give me a break that it has to involve a penis to count. If the "soft" swap couple thinks FF is soft. They really don't understand what they are playing with....FIRE...Major...Fire. FFsex can get very intense. Females not used to strong feelings and controling them could be in for a surprise.

I have tried single, married, older, younger women all with the same result. They wanted me to leave my husband. Hell, one mother of five...decided she was a lesbian...left her husband and tried like hell to take me with her. She was one powerful piece of womanhood. I was the first sex partner to tell her no. The current is no different. sigh. I'm old enough to be her mother.

So, soft swing sport's fans..that lovely in your bed...may cause your wife more than just a few minutes pleasure. Anytime you invite another into your bed you are possibly kindling emotions. Those emotions are not easily handled by some.

I'm amazed at the rationalizations made around ffsex. The woman thinks...great..another lover, yumm. The guy thinks...great my dream...2 women. The experienced one thinks...This is not taken as seriously as it can easily get.

I've been doing FFsex for 25 years. I almost lost my footing on that one. She was convincing. I'm too stubborn to leave my husband. I made a promise/a contract. Play safe, come home. I refused to break it. Hell, I feel like mommy telling kids not to play with matches.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
During all the new forums stuff, some things probably got removed accidentally.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
WE have noticed that a few prior postings on this thread disappeared....does anyone know where they went?

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Soft Swap is certainly more Girl-Girl than full swap.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
When we were soft swap (and in many cases we still only soft swap) we only ran into one couple that seemed to have a problem with that status. They were polite and made a lame excuss to get rid of us, no harm, no fowl. Most Full Swap couples do not have a problem with soft limits, and are eager to play regardless, especially when the females are Bi.

The best thing to do is let the other couple know that you are soft, before you "Go to the back" or whatever "commitment" is involved. Don't wait until everyone is naked. Of course, on a website such as this, everyone know who is soft and who is not already.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
We like uninhibited group play, our biggest concern wit a soft swing couple is that in the heat of passion, we might step on their toes, no pun intended. We find a big list of dos and don'ts to be distracting. I'm not saying anything against soft swingers, it just doesn't work very well for us.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We started out as soft swap, and there were many fulll swap couples that didn't feel like we belonged in "Their" Lifestyle. There are also many couples that are not even soft swap, just like the excitement at a club or same room sex. Many couples are only full swap in certian situations, and many soft swap couples could be full swap in the right situation.

so don't let anyone tell you that you are not doing it right. Do whatever you feel comfortable with, but do everyone a favor and make it known that you are soft swap BEFORE you get into the bedroom.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Not at all, YOUR comfort level is what matters.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering