Just checking things out and was wondering : Swingers Discussion 335341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerJust checking things out and was wondering
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like getting to know people. All kinds. That's why I go to clubs. I mainly swing soft but it didn't click as to why...until some of the comments where posted below. I cut my teeth on being sexual with strangers years ago. I've had my fill. I could only be sexual with so many people before it became repeative and boring.

Fixing the boredom involved getting to know folks, doing things other than being sexual, and relaxing in clubs. I really enjoy helping others to feel good. I enjoy massages, intelligent discussion, and Kink.

I suspect that's why some folks go from full to soft. I really enjoy watching people with an established connection, exchange energy. You can feel it. I'm not against full swap...I'm not. It's just the feverish goal it once was.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You just never know who's out here.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9010 posts)
LOL How funny is that. We started posting in another forum and ended up running into someone that my hubby went to school with.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17969 posts)
It is indeed Carrie, we even saw our neighbors post in the Forum, lol.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9010 posts)
I have been haunting the Texas Forum for some time now. Glad they expanded the forums so we can mingle with everyone! Funny how small the world is.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17969 posts)
Hi Carie...darn SAV is a lucky guy...Maybe he should come over to this site...LOL Good to see you here...F

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
No, but SAV can grab my butt!!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17969 posts)
Newtothis, I bet you do that sometimes, but only when they are ready...I would doubt you would ever pressure others...right?

We have seen people in the Lifestyle for years go back to soft. You know not all softies want or need to full swap...the reasons are many and varied... lots are individual decisions. We are happy where we are and don't see ourselves changing some of us are even well adjusted...LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Newtoothis....I hope you're just making light hearted comments, and that's cool for a forums as this. However, having been in this 20+ years, some of us softies have come full circle, being on the soft side doesn't necessarily mean that we are newbies and just waiting for someone to bring us up a level, so to speak. Maybe we've learned a thing or two, at least for us.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We feel that there is nothing wrong with soft swingers, everyone has their own comfort zone, but we look at it as a challenge also, could we be the ones who help convert soft swingers into full swap, you'll never know until you get together with them!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering