Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Just checking things out and was wondering
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone has thier own definition of what soft swing and full swing is. You can not make people use the definitions you want them too. If you don't want to play email tag then explain to the people up front what you are looking for and if they are not into it then move on.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
It's very interesting to see the different"definitions" of "softswing",maybe that is why there is so much "e-mail tag" on this site.There is basically 4 categories of "swinging",Fullswing,softswing,bi-sexual/curious,and voyeurism/exhibitionism.Fullswing=complete exchange of partners,softswing= exchange of partners,no intercourse,bi-sexual/curious=looking to play w/same sex,and voy/exhibit.=having sex in front of others or watching.Each category having several variations,1)ea. cpl's set of rules and/or a variation of another category(e.g. softswing w/ bi-sexual female)Basically it comes down to communication betw. you and the cpl. you are interacting with.Would be nice if they had some kind of scale to add to your profile(e.g. number coded,Phoenix1929=1,3,5 ,1=softswing,3=bi-sexual woman,5= voy/exhibit)might help w/the e-mail process if all were on the same page,so to speak! Gary

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
We are a soft swap couple, and we think that soft play for us bi girl play, and intercourse only between spouses. Soft was the best definition that describes what we are into. We tell everyone up front, and repeatedly our rules. This works great for us, it weeds out the bad encounters and only leaves the positive ones.

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I must confess my lack of knowledge here, and that is the real nuts and bolts definition of soft swap vs. hard swap, or full swap. I thought soft swap was just haiving sex with your significant other in the same room as another couple, i didn't know it was a girl/girl thing. We would like to begin with soft swap, as i described it, am curious about being with a woman, but don't know how soon i want to do that, want to begin slowly and progress, but not offend anyone. so, please tell me either here, or please send an email to us thru here. Thank you.

Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Frank,

I don't know. Maybe should could get some people over here to do her bet. I know I am not that strong. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
That's an unuaual name for sure !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9051 posts)
BTW, where is the "Fudge Momma" that is going to try and be "celibate" for 30 days...LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I hope he has plenty of Christmas Crack for everyone!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
OK, someone invite SAV over to "spout off" some of his "wisdom's"

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We take each adventure for what it is. In some situations soft is just as satisfying for us and then there are others that full is most satisfying because it helps us fulfill whatever our current fantasy is.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9051 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering