Just checking things out and was wondering : Swingers Discussion 335341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerJust checking things out and was wondering
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Quite a bit of interesting reading here, and different definitions of what "soft swap" means. I would think that a requirement of a "swap", soft or hard, is that there is a swap involved, and that means you play with my partner and I play with yours. I think that is certainly what swapping really meant from the start in a swinging context. So by that definition just F/F play is something different from swapping, isn't it? I don't think just swapping saliva counts. The term "swap" in a swinging context has always implied an exchange of PARTNERS.

We started out with full swap the very first time, and we somehow survived. We subsequently met a great couple who were soft swing. Their definition turned out to be anything short of penetration with each other's partner. We played with them and had a great time, but the 2nd time we played with them they decided to go for full swap, which was certainly OK with us.

It appears to me that "soft swap" to some people means just "watch and be watched," although there is no partner swapping in that scenario. So that, too, seems to be something else other than soft swap.

If "swap" means a partner exchange, which certainly was the meaning of the word in swinging going way back to the "free love" days of the '60s, then it would seem that a "soft swap" would have to at least involve an exchange of partners for kissing and/or caressing and/or oral.

Maybe we need some terms other than "swap" to describe F/F and "watch and be watch" activities.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I agree with Randy and Smoothmoves. I like to get to know people first we don't play on first meetings any more we have in the past and I just don't feel comfortable doing that. I feel it is important to get to know the people first and know what we all like and dislike. Personally I like to take it slow some people don't like that but oh well lol

Hugs Angel

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I have to agree with Steve and Smoothmoves on this one. We enjoy the friendship part as much as the sex part. What we can't or won't do is meet someone and sleep with them right away but it seems so many want that. If you don't want to spend some time getting to know us out of the bedroom chances are you are not going to get to know us in the bedroom either.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I like the way Steve put it a couple of posts ago, about all the things that make up the "getting to know you" part of a sensual friendship. It's all part of forming that comfortable bond with another person, or couple, that's so difficult to find these days. And it doesn't get any easier as you get older. We really enjoy being part of a group of friends, who all know each other, and meet and/or play together frequently. We can all be together, or meet each other separately, and always have a good time. We don't always have sex, and it's not really necessary every time. We just enjoy each others company.

We've found that the sex just keeps getting better every time you play with the same partners. It's a lot more fun to play when everyone knows what the others like, and which buttons to push, and when, and how hard.......

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Gentlemen:

I gave the impression that I was clothed too. He was. I wasn't. I have a BIG problem with clothing. I don't like it. I don't wear undies when going over his house. I had on a skirt that ended up with plenty of wrinkles in it.

Regarding dancing. I would certainly like meeting several of the folks I have seen on here. One reason I'm on this site? To collect folks to visit, get info from, when I get to their city. I might have reason to visit Roscoe, Tx one day. Is that a great name for a west Texan town..or what!

To the gentleman to the north. We will talk.

Mischief<---is always the first one nude.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
" Some guys have a blast with ditzy blondes with fake boobs and no brains. "

Mischief...looks down..nope..no fake one's here. Mirror reveals nicely graying hair with really cool streaks of alburn/redish highlights. Damn the gray makes me look somewhat wise.. Now there's a way to fool 'em.

Brains make a huge difference. Not education but brains. Hell I love street smarts.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Steve:

Welcome to my world. Penis in orifice can be very dull after getting it out of your system. It took 4 years for me to become exhausted on the females at swing clubs. I thought it was disneyland with tits.

Now, I move very slow..looking the thing you have found. That's getting to not be swinging in my book. It's polyamoury. A whole different animal. Fucking strangers becomes dull. Giving pleasure to friends is where it's at for me.

This is my answer as to when enough is enough. I've had enough, strange. Give me a friendly encounter with people I know.. That's the ticket.

Kiss..remember..make NO changes..

Sue

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
soft swap.is just another term.hard core soft swap is the term for ff play and oral play.ff play in this instance is not bisexual play, that is lesbian play.true bisexual play would be play with both sexes.in the swinging sense if you have ff sex and only have sex with your own spouse that can't be bisexual, it is generalized to have sex with others aka partners from another couple, in the swinging world. bisexual is another term improperly used quite a few times,along with social ,passive For us we ask that you tell us your preferences ,rules and limits to your rules.We can work around anyones rules if they tell us what they are ahead of time.We have absolutely no problem being with a soft swing couple or full swap couple.The problem we have, are with couples who say they are a soft swap when in fact they are a full swap couple with the "right"couple. If we are not the right couple what the hell are you doing with us? Give us a break on this one.we agree and everyone else on this topic a physical or mental connection is needed to have an attraction.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We were of the understanding that "soft swinging" was referring to sexual contact with another couple that could include any kind of sexual play except intercourse................it also appears to indicate to some folks "same room swapping", but not separate room swapping.............however that definition seems to blur the line that defines "full swap"........................

Portland TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Not making anyone use anything,that is just the way it is!Would be nice if we all could make up definitions to suit ourselves,then we could all lead interesting,confused lifes.I think I clarified,quite clearly,that there is a basic,structure to swinging(and the definitions)and that ea. cpl. needs to clarify w/ whom they are communicating w/ what variation suits them.Basically would be false advertising if a cpl were to say they are "full-swing" and only like to watch and be watched!As for the e-mail tag we do clarify what we are interested in,it just gets frustrating when you write cpls with similar interests(or they write us) and then,nothing.Hard to communicate w/ people who are confused of what they should list in their profile.If you are just interested in watching and being watched,list as' tame"interested in voyuerism/exhibitionism.Just trying to be helpful! Gary

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering