Just checking things out and was wondering : Swingers Discussion 33534
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerJust checking things out and was wondering
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering
Created by: scooterbum The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You two are very bad, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9031 posts)
Hey why not meet open minded like minded friends in a public, safe , no pressure enviroment. KFF is hosting a Meet ~n~ Greet Night Club party, on Feb 25th, for all open like minded friends.

This is a offpremisses cash bar / club party. We've got great tunes, a pool table,video games, a HOT bar / waitstaff, and some of the sexiest people in the lifestyle to keep your Friday night HOT.

Drink specials include: $1.00 jello shots, $2.00 test tube shots. Finger snacks will be provided!!!

We've got motel rooms available just over a mile away for around $40 + Tax.

This party is a GREAT place to meet your friends, or make new ones.

KFF offers a no pressure environment, where NO means NO. The party is open to all open minded friends 21 years old or older by RSVP only. Unfortunately, due to state law, be sure to bring your drivers license or KS state ID to get in the door.)

The theme is "A BLAST FROM THE PAST", so wear something as sexy or as comfortable as you want. All we ask is that you wear SOME TYPE of body covering. We've got some cool door prizes and contest prizes too. INCLUDING A BALLOON DROP AT MIDNIGHT

The party starts at 8PM, and ends at 2AM. You've gotta be in the door by 11PM unless you make prior arrangements with us.

Can't wait to party with all of you sexy people!!! You never know, you might just make a friend, or two, or 10. Don't forget Click here to RSVP for the party Check out our profile and our club link is directly on the top of the profile. Thanks, Party safe and party hard. Christy ~N~ Scott (C&S) - KFF

Wichita KS
Username hidden
(17 posts)
bi couple we agree with you totally. We put together events where people with different preferences can come together . We like meeting people with different preferences, some don't , they have no idea just how much they are missing from not wanting to cross the white lines. There are some really cool people out there that have a different way of playing.We enjoy meeting and getting to know others. We are not out to make best friends with people we meet either It seems everyone wants to be someones friend.I must also say we are not interested in making a friendship work, we think friendships shoulld work out on their own. If you must put a lot into a friendship its on thin ice .I prefer to call people we meet acquantances. I deal with different people on a daily basis. We make nice,trust etc. I am not sure i would call these people friends either. Prefer thatw e make friendly. Though we use the term loosely, to develope a friend. No one ever buys a service with an enemy or someone they dislike. I think more then the use of a computor, it sytarted back in the late 60's with the coming of fast foods, kmarts,walmarts etc we have become a society of I want it now.If I can't get it here I can go there and have it now.This practice has now become part of everyones daily lifestyle.our values,ideas have evolved over the years to reflect this very action. Look at how the south has changed in even the last 10 years. Itc was a slow moving, nothing phases anoen attitude . Now its reflecting some of the north of hustle bustle gotta get this done now.Work a ton of hours etc.We loved the laid back approach the south offered so many years ago.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
DSCouple, we are trying to start the same thing here in our area...any pointers?? We think it is a great idea.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Pen,

OPTIONS are great!

They allow us to figure out what we really want.

Hard/soft, bi/straight, same/separate rooms, MFM, FMF, MFMF... on and on.

So many options, so little time...

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Well, bicouple, I feel better just knowing we're not the only ones. Maybe it's just our advancing "geezerhood." LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I understand your frustration in a party or club atmosphere too. It's much nicer to know up-front before meeting someone what all the "rules" are. However, as stated just sitting down with someone and asking, can generally answer all of those questions. But, as I see it, everyone wants to avoid any contact that might not work out.

What has bothered us in recent years is the lack of camaraderie in general. It's all about getting with someone, and get to the playing, and seeking out the next conquest. Therefore the need to "scan the resumes" so that you don't waste a second on someone that doesn't suit the bedroom needs exactly.

I got to tell ya, with being an owner of a club we literally knew hundreds of couples that came through the doors, and it was nice to know them whether we played or not. Heck I got a new ice machine for nearly nothing because we made a friend. We never played with them or had any desire too because of differences in that department, but had I just passed them by because their resume wasn't right for the bedroom, I would have never reaped the reward of that little friendship, which also got them in our club free for the next year. Which they didn't want, but we insisted.

I'm seeing this site and others more of a way to avoid any contact with anyone other than those you want to play with. For this reason the lifestyle has lost a lot of appeal in recent years. Just as I saw in another thread someone worrying about being social with someone because it might lead them on. Yeah, it might, then you might have to say, "no thanks". If they can't respect that and still be friendly then they definately have no business being involved in this.

We have found ourselves staying home and avoiding all lifestyle activities these days for those vary reasons, and the way things have gotten. What happened to just making friends with open thinkers and through conversation and familiarity finding those that you click well with. It's gone, because we're all to busy weeding everyone out with computers and keywords. Guess I'm living in the "good ol'days", to much. LOL

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
bicouple, you make a good point. Soft & full swapping are now often called soft & full SWINGING, which allows for twists that include F/F and threesomes, with or without penetration, etc.

You can't tell the players without a scorecard anymore. Maybe we need an instruction manual for every swinger.

Let's see, we go to a swing party where there are a dozen couples, only 2 of whom we know already. No information about the "new" (to us) people. So, we have to somehow figure out 1) do they kiss?, 2) do they play only as a couple with a couple, or freelance?, 3) are they OK with separate rooms or require same room?, 4) are they soft swing only (and if so, what variation thereof?)?, and possibly even 5) are they into anal sex?

Maybe this is why we've noticed that in the last couple of years at the parties we've gone to, fewer than half the people there have actually played. Like I said, "you can't tell the players without a scorecard."

Maybe we should call this a "checked swing." LOL The "umpires" can decide if it was a checked swing or a full swing, or a half swing, or what the hell let's all forget the whole damn thing and go home & fuck!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Personally I think the last we need are more definitions and categories. From being in the lifestyle long before the net came along, with all it's "experts" and being an ex-owner of a lifestyle club, I thought I would just say this because it used to be the crux of it.

Soft Swap - Kissing, oral, and foreplay type swapping with another couple. Just about anything goes short of penetration.

Full Swap - All of the above, with penetration.

Not all soft swappers are newbies, not all full swappers are old timers. Since the net did come along with the thousands of couples and "experts" that are in the lifestyle one week, only to be gone the next week, then return the week after, did all these new terms and definitions start flying around. The key is just ask the couple that you're interested in for their definition of what they're doing. Obviously everyone likes to spin their own variations to everything these days.

Now the couples that only want FF play with the guys sitting around watching. Some like to call that "Softswing". Not sure how that came about other than someone doing some spinning, because softswing was always the same as softswap. Just as fullswing was the same as fullswap. Before all the experts started labeling everything, couples would just ask each other. It's like the lifestyle has become this thing where we each need a list of labels so we can be quickly scanned like resumes now are, and either be accepted or rejected, based on these labels or keywords. Sheesh

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Just occurred to me. Since mfm or fmf threesomes don't involve a partner "swap" either (the single does not have a partner to swap), then threesomes are really not "swaps" either. Even if there is penetration.

We really need some good terminology for these swinging scenarios that involve something other than a partner swap. I think a lot of confusion would go away if we had good terminology that was commonly agreed upon.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Just checking things out and was wondering