JEALOUSY : Swingers Discussion 628451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerJEALOUSY
TOPIC: JEALOUSY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the jealousy between couples,,, is the one part of the lifestyle we didn't think of,, it took us totaly by surprise, but is out there,,, and seems to always be the women, but women tend to be protective over their relationships, once we see it, we back off, its not what we're looking for"

Yeah, I don't know anyone that seeks drama or jealousy lol. I think this issue takes alot of people by surprise...but really, it shouldn't. Almost every profile you read says this: "we are a securely married, loving couple with no jealousy or drama seeking the same". I dont think you need a "disclaimer" announcing that you are happy and I don't think you should say you don't want drama....because who does LOL. But in truth, we have had that in our profile as well over the years. My point is, we take a profile with a grain of salt. If we like what we read initially and we like the pics we will send an email. And I'll tell you, we don't even really go by the first meet. The first meet is like dating, they are on their best behavior. Its once they get comfortable, thats when you start seeing the true shit lol. But jealousy is a very real emotion. I have seen it more in wives than husbands in my experience but I've seen it in men...lol. Yeah. Anyways, just have fun. If people have drama continue having fun yourselves, together...and go NEXT.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
and about telling them that you were meeting somebody else, its none of their business who you meet,, unless you agreed to be exclusive, (which only leads to drama) you read everybody's profile and they're all discrete, but then ya get an e-mail from another couple ya never seen before saying so and so told us so much about you,,,, how is that fucking discrete?

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
the jealousy between couples,,, is the one part of the lifestyle we didn't think of,, it took us totaly by surprise, but is out there,,, and seems to always be the women, but women tend to be protective over their relationships, once we see it, we back off, its not what we're looking for

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I don't think you did anything wrong. Everyone one of us are adults, and none of us are married to our play partners. If you are in a committed poly relationship thats one thing. But if you are just play partners you don't owe her an explanation. You are not dating her. I think sometimes people get confused as to what this is about. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Sounds like the woman you were playing with wanted to be more than just a swing partner. Did she forget the fact that you 2 are already married to each other and not her? As far as I am concerned you did nothing wrong. It's none of her damn business who you 2 fuck, lick or suck. Hate to be so crude but let's call it for what it is. Precious and I will see who we want, when we want and how often we want. If any of our swing partners have a problem with it then they can swing on down the road.

Vette

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I don't believe you had any reason to tell the 1st couple that you were still looking to meet other couples. The only exception to that is if they or you ever spoke about being exclusive.

This lifestyle is for fun. Some people new to it start investing too much emotion into the relationship. Being polite is expected, but I don't believe kissing and telling is.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Cpl4Play,

Just took a look at your profile, and I'm not sure I'd be writing to you. Your profile seems to indicate that you're more interested in drawing people to your event than in actually meeting. Just my impression.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Seems to me that the jealous woman (cpl) are inexperienced w/ this, or just don't communicate well~which has already been said. I would move on, but definitely explain why in order to give her (them) the oppty to learn. This is something that we are struggling w/ because we are looking for friends as well, and I think we're finding it is just easier to completely seperate the two..... We wish ALL the involved cpls ~'happy hunting, and good luck'

~K

Pawleys Island SC
Username hidden
(171 posts)
First at all everyone on this site is a swinger. Being one for us means fallowig-we are looking only for vigor sex partners,one night stand is just perfect.Any futher questions in this situation about jealousy?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
It still all boils down to communication and knowing your partners, what they want and them knowing what you want. There are no rules to this game, every encounter is different. As long as everyone involved is comfortable, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

As far as this other couple getting out of line about your meeting with others, it suggests either a total lack of communication about what each others expectations and desires are OR a huge insecurity on her part, but either way, the end result showed that something was out of line. Certainly not here to judge, but experience has shown me that when you're dealing with two sides, somewhere in the middle, therein lies the truth.

Again, communication, communication and still more communication!!!!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: JEALOUSY