JEALOUSY : Swingers Discussion 62845
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerJEALOUSY
TOPIC: JEALOUSY
Created by: onehotcouple44
Original Starting post for this thread:
We had been seeing a couple who was only in it for F/F fun...we love them and enjoyed our time together as lovers and friends, but clearly were not satisfied comepletely without my husband being involved.

We began talking to a couple who sounded perfect for what we were looking for so we went out to meet them...during this time the F of the first couple became completely jealous over the fact that we met this new couple and didn't tell them about it. When in truth I don't believe there is an obligation to tell who we were meeting. I def would tell them after the fact especially if they ask, for safety concerns. But my thinking is that I wouldn't want to know if they were out meeting someone that isn't us....SO SHE GOT SO JEALOUS THAT THEY CHANGED THEIR SLS NAME (as if we wouldn't realize it and recongnize them still).

My question is, who is at fault here? Did we do something wrong to meet another couple?

AND should we have told them before hand?

IF YOU"RE IN FRIENDSHIP-BASED SWINGING RELATIONSHIPS do you tell the other person/couple when you are meeting up with someone else?

Like I said, I am okay with the whole thing....just a little mad at the moment. (On the bright side, the new couple is perfect:-) ) THANKS GUYS!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks April ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Lost thanks more nipples pics coming LOL

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
The thing with drama and jealousy is this. We are all humans. And no matter how long you are here....we all have our moments. I do, I think we all do. Its why I really make sure I am in a good frame of mind before I get ready...and if I'm not feeling it I keep my ass at home in my Sponge Bob pajamas. Keep it home if you are pissy or extra tired or whatever. These things happen. The important thing with these 2 are how you react to them. I have told Jay before at parties that it was time to go home, that my ass was in a mood and lets go get pancakes and go watch a movie. Discreetly take care of your business.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I think I'm getting a pussy craving...because y'alls nipples are driving me insane. Nice.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
This is what everyone means when they say "no drama". We had a similar situation, like I said to my husband I am already married, this is for fun, I am getting tied down to anyone!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Great point MRCMnq.

I recently had a conversation about compersion with a friend, and she questions the legitimacy of the word. Unfortunately, I was not able to successfully convey to her the fact that its simply an opposite emotion to jealousy.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Heck! When our friends and play partners mention that they've met someone and had a good time, we're happy for them!!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
pixie, I agree. I mean, I take into consideration the fact that we are all humans. We are not robots, we are people with real emotions and real feelings. No one likes to admit to jealousy because it shows weakness...but we have all experienced it, I have definately. Like you said, it is how you deal with it, that is what the crux is. With me really it usually was this. There are sometimes when its best to put on your pajamas, get under your covers and stay your ass at home. We went to a party once and I was pms'ing big time. And it was a Friday, so I had been up at 4am. And I knew I should keep my ass at home. The wife and I however were close and she was like you have to come, etc. And we did. And I was not the friendliest individual around. It is important to know yourself and your personal triggers. For me its all about respect. If she respects me its all good, because I am going to show her respect. She tries to sneak around me thinking I am not going to notice...I miss nothing.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lost your a mind reader.. I love it!!! Ditto what lost said.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
It's such a relief to meet couples who have their shit together... or at least know how to keep it to themselves. We've seen jealousy manifest about equally in both guys and girls, which is a totally normal emotion. It's when jealousy turns into drama that kills the evening for everyone. In our experience, it's pretty damned rare that "drama free" couples actually are, in fact, completely free of drama. Once found, however... bliss!!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: JEALOUSY