Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
Created by: clittyflicker The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
1 to 10 of 245
User Details are only visible to members.
SashaAnthony can you explain Sugaring please? I know it's a method of hair removal but can't remember the specifics.

I'm a fan of a well trimmed cock & balls. Inevitably that one long stray hair gets caught in my throat and completely derails both my single minded concentration and enjoyment.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(391 posts)
we both sugar vs shave. Last longer, no razor burn and feels awesome once done. Much prefer a clean area vs a bushy one. Wife feels same way.

Marshfield Hills MA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I can't stand hairy. gets in your throat . I stay shaved as well. A little hint use , use hair conditioner to shave with, then generously apply Witch Hazel after shaving and again later on. No redness ,in-grown hair,no pimples, smoooooth.

Belle Fourche SD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Lots of folks will say yes to this, but really it depends on preferences. I have a slight preference for shaved.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(498 posts)
Yes. There is no BJ forthcoming from me if the dick is disguised by a bushy forest.

~Mrs

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5309 posts)
I DO **LOVE LICKING-SUCKING SHAVED PUSSY** AND CAN DO IT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME . HAIR IS LIKE TRYING TO LICK AND SUCK THROUGH A FILTER OR BLANKET ! AND SHAVED IS MUCH CLEANER . HAIRS ARE HOLLOW, HOLDS ODER, AND GETS IN THE WAY OF THE REAL TASTE . I LOVE THE TASTE OF A WOMAN'S CUM , NEED... THE HEALTHY PROTEIN THAT FLOWS FROM HER CLIMAXING IN MY MOUTH , IF... AND WHEN I DO GET THE OPPORTUNITY .

Username hidden
(1 post)
much better. she says hair tickels her nose. she takes it deeper down her throat when its clean shaved. Yeha!

Daleville MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
Gotta weigh in on this.

My whole adult life, I have had the 'landing strip'. I'm not a very hairy person, anyway, but I always kept it trimmed down with scissors, because I can't stand long hairs down there. Recently, I got a tattoo that went lower down on my mons than I though, but I had just shaved it all off that morning anyway, so it was no big deal. Now, though, if I grow any hair back, it will have to be a half strip, I guess, or it will cover my ink (pussy cat--literally)

As to men, I love body hair, including pubes. I love to bury my face in M.'s chest and just inhale {sigh!}. I love a little "Happy Trail" to follow down, and I love for a man to look manly. Trim it? Sure, do a little "manscaping" and keep it looking tidy. After all, this ain't 1972! (bow chikka bow bow)

M. insists on shaving his. OK. Slick and smooth feels good, too. BUT I am with Shell... I hate hate hate the way stubble feels. Doesn't feel good against my face and is WAY too rough and damaging to the delicate skin on my pussy. A little consideration guys, if you really think shaving makes your cock look any prouder, go for it, BUT commit to maintaining it properly if you're going to do that. To me, trimmed neatly, but long enough that it isn't painfully stubbly is better and it looks more manly.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
After being in the lifestyle for some time now, banging a shaved box every time has gotten boring.. It's like drilling a clone time after time.. No personality..

I'd much rather play in the forest than the desert..

Portland OR
Username hidden
(43 posts)
No, John... but I have a green one that glows in the dark ;-}

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
1 to 10 of 245
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.