Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved? : Swingers Discussion 335941092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerIs Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 238   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dest..... I guess my issue is how your comments seems to imply that those unshaved is lesser in some way and that is not true. It is "purely" a preference not one superior to the other. And yes, I have not played with a couple b/c the guy was completely shaved--- not my taste...lol

It just seems a little arrogant when you keep using most shave. As far as I know there are numerous people on this site and many not attached to any site that it is presumptive to think that is the majority's preference to shave and if your not it is dirty.... There is a reason why hair is there.

To answer the question is sex better when shaved and my response is no. I tried the shave thing did not like it. I even did oral on a shave guy-- did not really enjoy that. I prefer hair... but not a huge bush...lol

Well I guess I am on to a different topic.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
it is harded to clean after peeing through hair than not, now showering there should be no difference. It is a preference, plain and simple, but since most do shave we will not even write the hairy ones, well unless they want us to shave them...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin and Ring, I think you are arguing washington vs. granny apples. Some like them both, some prefer one over the other. It does not matter. A woman shaves or doesn't shave because it is her preference with her body. Now Destin, I vehemently disagree with you saying that a woman who does not shave is less clean. Thats just absolutely wrong. Bacterial vaginosis comes from the inside (any shaved woman whos Ph has gone off can attest to this), as do the odors. Hair or no hair you are going to have odor issues. I did not shave until I was in my 30s and never ever had any more problems or smells anymore than since I have started shaving. We have found that the vast majority of people in our area prefer if not expect the wife to be shaved, and most the husband as well. Its simply a personal choice. There is no right or wrong, just a personal choice on what you do with your own body. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
No it was about Lifestyle women and Bi chicks...good grief why are your panties in a wad and pulling your hair...you have to argue about other peoples preferences...you must be fun at a party...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Well since I didn't know about that site there are probably many other hairy people who don't know about that site, so I probably wouldn't take it to heart.

I for one know that there are many many women who don't shave and like it that way too. But of course it is not based on some site which I am sure is not representative of the female or male populations b/c I bet you I could find a study indicated the other way... lol.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Matter of fact if you go to the international organization for the Lifestyle there is a poll and 87.2% of women shave and prefer it that way.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
You are too funny...

Did you take some type of poll...lol

According to my mini poll many at least have a patch or more ...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
no the majority are shaved...or just not really playing...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
YES, it is a preference and I don't know what you mean by thank goodness a majority agree... if you mean not shaved then I agree thank goodness majority are not ...

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
like I said a preference...and by the way a majority agree ...Thank goodess

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 238   End
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved