Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved? : Swingers Discussion 335941082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerIs Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 239   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmmm, I'm going to go trimmed for awhile I think then ha. I do prefer it, it makes me feel like a grown up. :0) Kidding. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Depends HOW big the bush is. I can't envision having to spend the rest of my life dealing with recurring nightmares about french kissing Abe Lincoln or Grizzly Adams! But hey, If you're Amish, I say Go for it !

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
The landing strip gives me a place to scratch my nose while my hands are otherwise occupied!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Shell,

I've encountered many males who tell me they love a little hair left in place.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We like all shaved or mostly shaved except a little closely trimmed patch at the top for both the man and woman. But of course a big bushy thingy never stopped either one of us just slowed us down.

Lake Harmony PA

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Since I can't shave bare, nor can I use any product to remove hair, I'm trimmed, but not shaved. J likes it that way, in fact loves it that way. And we are forever pleased that so do our swing partners. If they don't, they get plenty of warning in our profile AND our pics. Good way to weed out those unwanted contacts. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
You know, I'm shocked by how many men lately have told me that they like a woman to have some hair! Here I was thinking that it was faux pas not to be shaved...but I swear at least 5 men in the last 2 weeks have told me that they like women to have hair. I was like no SHIT. I think the general concensus here is shaved...but men on the street lol seem to like a little hair. Personally I'm liking a little hair there lol. But I do shave when we go to parties. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
smooth all the way

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
I'm a visual person, so I LOVE the look of it shaved.

I just feel so much more creative about things when it's shaved.... like mouthing the alphabet over her clit and using little traces...

Deer Park NY

Username hidden
(67 posts)
My thoughts on this are simple, I like it more when the woman is shaved. It's a hygiene issue and nothing more. I have been with many women that don't shave and I'll tell you one thing it does not matter how well they bath themselves, it still leaves a little odor behind. The other thing is I enjoy that baby smooth skin when I'm down there kissing it. As for the men it could be shaved , trimmed or just natural it doesn't seem to matter one way or another. I have also found that after I shaved for the first time I couldn't believe how sensitive it was to the touch. Is there a right and wrong way no not real it's all got to do with your preference. The mean thing is just enjoy and don't offend anyone.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 239   End
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved