Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 238   End
User Details are only visible to members.
YES!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I prefer my men natural. I love that little happy trail and cock with a bush. When im happily playing with a female, i prefer trimmed or a "landing strip". I have a "landing strip". Hubby is natural :)

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I prefer my men natural. I love that little happy trail and cock with a bush. When im happily playing with a female, i prefer trimmed or a "landing strip". I have a "landing strip". Hubby is natural :)

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
oh you are right...natural in the days of natural were good but everything with moderation.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
Back in the 'olde days,' at least those bushes were nicely trimmed for a bikini. Hair, half-way down the legs and a triangle the size of a slice of pizza, all the way up to the navel was even a turn off back then

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
now....

i notice a large part of the swinging population has an aversion to hair. what would everyone have done during the 70s? everyone had it and we never thought "man, i wish she would shave like the other girls". no one did, and in fact we were so excited to open up those Levi's and find a big 'ol bush way down there inside the no-thong panties.

oh well, i guess times are moving on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
I like both shaved and unshaved although I have a slight preference for shaved. I am shaved

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Shell... We like it shaved, too. All the hygeine issues you mention are real. I bet your little shaved box is a sexy, tasty place!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
I don't know that its "better"....pussy is pussy. I just require shaved or neatly trimmed. Honestly, and not trying to be obtuse....hair holds odors. I am NOT implying that a woman who has bush is dirty, thats not what I mean. But after 4 hours dancing in a sweaty club and then fucking in the hotel room...I don't want my face in sweaty ass pubic hair. Just do NOT. I don't want them in my mouth, either. Stubble is WORSE however. If you do shave...please maintain that shit. Stubble really sucks ass.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yes, shaved or closely trimmed. We both are and prefer the same, so in fact, that if we find out before hand that no trimming is involved, then we will pass on that couple or sexy single without thinking twice about it. We've only come to encounter this unshaved aspect a couple of times due to certain circumstances and have not made any attempts for a repeat performance with those couples/singles.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 238   End
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved