Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next »
221 to 230 of 243
User Details are only visible to members.
Nobody likes to put their face into pubic hair so dense & untrimmed that you could weave it into dreadlocks! Besides, bushy pubic hair holds odors. The only people we've been with who smelled a bit "off" were bushy.

On the other hand, we don't like our sex partners to look like they haven't yet reached puberty. It seems to us that somewhere between bald & bushy is a good place to be. Keep it clipped short and shaped. You don't let your hedges grow wild, so why let your pubic hair? Get out the electric clippers and do some creative trimming & shaping!

The worst of all is a shaved guy. No matter how well they shave, their is always at least a little bit of stubble, and that stubble is like sandpaper to Mrs. Valover's sensitive skin. It leaves her raw & red and burning - not fun.

Different strokes for different folks, but our preference is for trimmed & shaped, but not shaved.

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
There are salons that provide waxing for men. Most professional salon are getting more and more request for this procedure. The professional buzz word for it is called the "SUNGA". Once it is done it's hard to go back. It can be addictive.

Chandler Heights AZ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
There are home wax kits but be very careful in choosing. Not all work very well. There is no special place for guys to go get a wax job as far as I know. You would just go to the same place as a woman.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Shaved is always better for me. I prefer the shaved look on both guys and girls...but for men, VERY closely trimmed is fine as well..(I understand that taking a razor to your balls may not be your cup of tea...just trim everything Very short then...)

Not only is it easier to give oral sex on partners who are shaved..it is more enjoyable for the giver. Hair traps smells...nice and smooth tends to be much cleaner and more fresh in my opinion.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We prefer waxed to shaved - stubble is much too hard on the lips and mouth! If you are used to a waxed pussy or balls, it's very difficult to go back - and you are absolutely right - hairballs are for cats only!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
She is shaved and he is well trimmed...that is the way we prefer others too.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Definitely shaved! Much more sensitivity for all parties involved.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Shaved or trimmed is good !!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9289 posts)
For us all sex is better shaved. When it is shaved it is much more sensitive. Besides I will not go down on someone who is not shaved down there. There can be a little patch of hair but as far as for the pussy or cock, it needs to be shaved.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Shaved is always better for us. Nicer, cleaner and more attractive.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(20 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next »
221 to 230 of 243
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.