Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next »
201 to 210 of 243
User Details are only visible to members.
We have played with people who were shaved and natural. We prefer either natural or trimed. We do not like getting razor burn.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Maybe -hair between the teeth is no fun, but razor burn on the face makes me tender...guess I'll have not to rub so much doing deep oral ;)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Shaven is a must! If I want to floss my teeth Ill use dental floss thanks :)

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Everything's better shaved!

Jen has shaved ever since she was young. When we got together, I asked her if she wanted me shaved also, and at the beginning she said 'no'. At the time, I was only thinking about it for the 'kink' factor. ( We weren't into swinging yet. ) After a bit, it was 'how about trimming it some.' Finally, after listening to a popular radio personality talking about it, I went ahead and did it, and surprised her. She said that she preferred it shaved, but didn't want to talk me into anything. (Like she'd ever have to talk me into doing anything sexually with her. LOL ) After taking the plunge, I'll never go back. It's worth the few extra minutes in the shower, and as a bonus, it makes you look bigger!

On my end, performing oral on a woman, it probably my mostest favoritest thing in the whole world, and while I'll never turn a woman down over bushiness, but it's much more pleasurable for me if she's shaven or at least neatly trimmed. I like to see what I'm doing for one thing! Plus I just like the look of a clean-shaven pussy.

Kirk

Muncie IN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Shaved is best for oral sex. The sensation of running my tongue along my wife's pussy that I have just shaved (the experience of shaving her is, in itself, worth it) is delicious. I definately have a heightened sense of pleasure when she tongues my shaved balls. Visually, we both enjoy the shaven look, whether it is "bald" , trimmed or a "landing strip" for her. I personally don't think a man totally shaven looks good, but just around the balls is great.... off to the store for some more blades...see ya!!!!!!

Lewistown PA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Okay, I have been going gray on my HEAD since I was 14...I'm probably about 80% gray now (yes, this IS my natural color, I just have to pay to have it put back in every 6 weeks or so).

I could tolerate that- it's a genetics thing, not an age thing.

But when I found gray hair down THERE??

Unacceptable.

L., who shaves not FOR that reason, but it's an added benefit

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Mrs. Boomer,

Out of respect for your wishes and sensitivity about any gray showing "down there," please allow me to volunteer my services to inspect you for gray. We wouldn't want you to be embarrassed next time! LOL

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Jim,

I do it for ME and no one else. I am the one who does not want to see that certain color anywhere on my person. LOL

Mrs. Boomer

Old Tappan NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Mrs. Boomer,

LOL! I THOUGHT SO! Since a well-scrubbed body would have NO SCENT in the pubic hair, and if it's closely trimmed it won't go up your nose, and if it's freshly showered there would be no loose hairs to get in your mouth, there HAD to be some other reason! Since playtime means sticking your face in crotches, we get a close-up view of any gray in the pubic hair! ROFL

Jim (who doesn't care what kind of crotch-do a lovely lady has!)

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
VALovers,

BINGO!!!!

Mrs. Boomer

Old Tappan NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next »
201 to 210 of 243
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.