Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   191 to 200 of 238   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some men can be so silly when it comes to the hair on their "top" head. There's nothing sexier, to me anyway, than a man that shaves his "top" head, whether he has hair-loss issues or just wants a smooth head.

I am in no way making fun of those that have hair-loss issues within, I just won't ever understand the anxiety over losing it. Hair or not, you're still hot :)

Be well all:) Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
that's OK, Joyce, I find you beautiful anyway! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We definately vote for SHAVED! It is much better that way, we are both shaved, and in fact Bill ususally does a complete body shave as well, with the exception of his head that his, he's got this thing about the hair on his head, he's worse than most women.

Joyce

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
To shave or not to shave....

I shave and she has a trimed landing strip. I can't stand to even have stubble it drives me crazy.

We both prefer shaved or landing strips for oral but who cares otherwise! Just not into the forest at ALL!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We just like the look of a trimmed and shaped pubic area. Shaved is OK, but it does remind us of pre-pubescent children, which is a negative.

We don't care for a full bush with hair so long you could braid it into dreadlocks, but we do like SOME pubic hair, even if it's just a patch or a "landing strip." The sight is pleasing, and we don't feel that we are playing with children.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We have played with people who were shaved and natural. We prefer either natural or trimed. We do not like getting razor burn.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Maybe -hair between the teeth is no fun, but razor burn on the face makes me tender...guess I'll have not to rub so much doing deep oral ;)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Shaven is a must! If I want to floss my teeth Ill use dental floss thanks :)

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Everything's better shaved!

Jen has shaved ever since she was young. When we got together, I asked her if she wanted me shaved also, and at the beginning she said 'no'. At the time, I was only thinking about it for the 'kink' factor. ( We weren't into swinging yet. ) After a bit, it was 'how about trimming it some.' Finally, after listening to a popular radio personality talking about it, I went ahead and did it, and surprised her. She said that she preferred it shaved, but didn't want to talk me into anything. (Like she'd ever have to talk me into doing anything sexually with her. LOL ) After taking the plunge, I'll never go back. It's worth the few extra minutes in the shower, and as a bonus, it makes you look bigger!

On my end, performing oral on a woman, it probably my mostest favoritest thing in the whole world, and while I'll never turn a woman down over bushiness, but it's much more pleasurable for me if she's shaven or at least neatly trimmed. I like to see what I'm doing for one thing! Plus I just like the look of a clean-shaven pussy.

Kirk

Muncie IN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Shaved is best for oral sex. The sensation of running my tongue along my wife's pussy that I have just shaved (the experience of shaving her is, in itself, worth it) is delicious. I definately have a heightened sense of pleasure when she tongues my shaved balls. Visually, we both enjoy the shaven look, whether it is "bald" , trimmed or a "landing strip" for her. I personally don't think a man totally shaven looks good, but just around the balls is great.... off to the store for some more blades...see ya!!!!!!

Lewistown PA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   191 to 200 of 238   End
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved