Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 25  Next »
151 to 160 of 245
User Details are only visible to members.
lol mmmmmmmmmmm

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5629 posts)
i think it feels better an its easy access lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5629 posts)
Funfolks,

Welcum to the forums!! I personally only use a razor. I do not use a shaver because the few I have tried were more painful and irritating to me. I use shave cream and that keeps any irritation down. Thankfully, I have never cut myself. Whew!! If you are able to use one, then my hat is off to you!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There are 2 electrics that shave as close as a blade. The best is in the playboy catalog or online at their site, it is rechargeable, no bumps or bites and is as close a shave as you can get. The other is basically the same but uses a C battery, we have both...get the rechargeable.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
we both shave but can anybody recommend a good electic razor. Blades are becoming a bit of a pain with cuts and ingrown hairs etc.

When it comes to oral, it has to be shaved for us so this is kind of important!!

Thanks

Georgetown Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
Shaved is the way to go for both of us and our playmates. Yummy

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(433 posts)
We both shave and much prefer it that way. We've heard comments that in men is sort of a gay thing but neither of us think so. He is 100% straight. We just love the feeling of skin to skin, we both think it is much more sensual and erotic, for oral sex or intercourse.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Actually my favorite lover stopped shaving at my request. I love licking him all natural! Think he is the only one who really understands my animalistic side. Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree 100% with Jeannie, I love a hairy man, not hair on the shoulders, but hair on the sides of the ribs like a wolf and a hairy chest and ass and legs and arms, oh my!!! I don't mind gagging on a hair now and then, if he's enjoying it, I'm eating it. Now I have no problem with men being trimmed, but please not shaved clean, makes me think of a 10 year old boy. I however, am shaved with a landing strip. But hairy men, yes oh yes!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
As to is oral sex better on a shaved cunt? Hell yeah!! I love to feel a tongue full flat against my skin, slowly making it way from my ass to my clit and then returning back down. It is much more pleasant to suck my clit if the hair is out of the way. When my cunt is wet from excitement, nothing feels better! I love to walk around with my cunt all creamy and feeling it so silky between my legs. Ever wonder why women are smiling so big in Walmart??

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 25  Next »
151 to 160 of 245
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.