Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   151 to 160 of 238   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually my favorite lover stopped shaving at my request. I love licking him all natural! Think he is the only one who really understands my animalistic side. Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree 100% with Jeannie, I love a hairy man, not hair on the shoulders, but hair on the sides of the ribs like a wolf and a hairy chest and ass and legs and arms, oh my!!! I don't mind gagging on a hair now and then, if he's enjoying it, I'm eating it. Now I have no problem with men being trimmed, but please not shaved clean, makes me think of a 10 year old boy. I however, am shaved with a landing strip. But hairy men, yes oh yes!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
As to is oral sex better on a shaved cunt? Hell yeah!! I love to feel a tongue full flat against my skin, slowly making it way from my ass to my clit and then returning back down. It is much more pleasant to suck my clit if the hair is out of the way. When my cunt is wet from excitement, nothing feels better! I love to walk around with my cunt all creamy and feeling it so silky between my legs. Ever wonder why women are smiling so big in Walmart??

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hmmmmm, "isn't the taste of a woman a little foul?" What an uninformed statement! Can't believe you asked that! Either you need to find new women or you have a preconceived notion that is almost scary! No women do not taste foul, unless there is something wrong. I taste myself almost daily. I love the sweet taste and do notice that some food and drinks may affect me. Coffee being my biggest bad addiction. If I start to taste less sweet, then the coffee has to go for a few days till I am all sweet again. My partners love the way I taste and many say they have never had a sweeter cunt than mine. I get lots of compliments! If I notice a woman has the "yeast" smell, it is a turn off and I immediately withdraw. I will politely tell the truth so that these women know to get checked, no judgements cause anyone can get a yeast infection or another type of infection. Just easier to tell it on a woman! I shave and usually take a bath immediately before sex. If I have gone out, I insist upon taking a bath again before playing. Since I love my ass pleasured, it has to be very clean too. I do carry the wipes and if I feel I am getting a bit unpleasant after a few hours of sex, I do not hesitate to use one. Partners are great for wiping me down and making it oh so nice again. Guess I have a cleanliness issue, but if anything, I want the partners I am with to remember only pleasantries about me. the thought of someone thinking of me and their nose wrinkling is not a turn on. I love to keep them wanting more!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Why are pubic hairs curly?

So you dont poke out your eye!

Why are they so long?

So you have floss after a meal.

Sorry, had to .........LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Absolutley... Completely shaven esp for females makes the sensitivity there so much better for her and much easier access for the men. As for the guys nice for them to keep it trimmed down or clean shaven around the cock and balls at least some so we ladies don't need dental floss to pic out those loose ones either.. Hubby started me with this just before we got into the lifestyle and now I wouldn't have it any other way. Neither would he..lol

Orangeville Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Who should remember to shave their face? The men or woman? LOL Ive seen a few girls that need too!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
shaved but not totally shaved is great. Nobody wants a hairball. Orals sex on a lady with shaved lips is the best. Also dont forget to shave your face

Thousand Oaks CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My comment was directed toward what Submisiveleznikki had said. A healthy vagina should not smell FOUL reguardless of hair. Key word here FOUL. Yes there are normal secretions that your vagina has but, even after dancing all night along with sweating any of the women I've come across did not have a foul smell.

As far as my statement being true or not ask your doctor or read about vaginal infections.

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Or she is one nasty person. yuck!!!

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   151 to 160 of 238   End
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved