Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 25  Next »
111 to 120 of 241
User Details are only visible to members.
of course

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I prefer a woman to be shaved for oral. I like it better so I'm sure I"m better that way.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think oral sex is better when it is shaved.

Columbia MO
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Yes

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
qtlou1 a lady's "inner lips" (labia minora ) does not have hair :p ;)

We prefer that if the lady is shaved that she shaved recently because razor burn can hurt. I've never shaved only waxed.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
love the look of a pretty cat....well trimmed n shaven n the rite places (inner/outer lips)....mmmmmmmmmmmmm, as for men....I llike the natural look....and first always....hygiene, hygiene, hygiene

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
love the look of a pretty cat....well trimmed n shaven n the rite places (inner/outer lips)....mmmmmmmmmmmmm, as for men....I llike the natural look....and first always....hygiene, hygiene, hygiene

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
much better when it's shaved...male or female

as a friend put it...'no one likes clitty-litter!!'

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I keep trimmed to almost bare around the important part. But as a redhead, I leave the toll road with enough to be able to quickly prove I am a true redhead. Besides, my sweetie prefers it that way as well.

Now for my preference on other women, I prefer the same or bare. If there is enough hair there to have to clean out the TP from the bush, then there is too much. I don't like the residue left behind and therefore won't go down on this type.

College Station TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Maybe not Brazilian waxed but neatly trimmed and groomed is good. Sorry the 70's-80's hair is out for a reason in our opinion.

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 25  Next »
111 to 120 of 241
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.