Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 25  Next »
71 to 80 of 244
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a twofer today/night. Tell ya about it later... *WEG*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It is the braided red and black leather flogger that came in the mail today. 36 stands and over 3 feet long. I paid about half of what I've seen them in the toy store for. Maybe the electric blue will arrive tomorrow?

B, you are always playing with couples. I have the most wicked 1 on 1 date with an gorgeous blond angel for Thursday night. Lives out of town and spending the night. Ummmm, you know your Feeldoe? Would love to borrow for the night since mine disappeared? Hint Hint! Call me! The guy you and I discussed in the kitchen (Alan) will be here Friday. Yeah... I know better, but I told you I can't resist my soul mate! I know you understand that dilemma!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
OWW! OWW! I'm so sorry Mistress I've been a bad bad slave. Your slave also had sex with a married woman tonight I confess I'm so sorry. Please don't make Mistress Shell flog me too!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Slaps flogger across hand!!!!!

Hey, speaking of floggers. I got a new one today! I ordered two diff ones from different places. Tracking shows that one has been delivered. When it quits raining I'm gonna have to go look to see if it is the leather one or the rubber one. I'm excited!

This Mistress can't have too many floggers (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm sure that's right girl. Something so sexy as you can only smell so sweetly. I really like Britney Spears' "Curious" It smells so so slutty. But please don't tell Mistress Raven I spoke to you. She'll flog me again!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Harley, I can assure you that the only odor on this body is Victoria's Secret Love Spell. :0) Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
From what you told me on the phone tonight, you may need a week before you will be able to handle your Mistress. Poor Baby!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you Mistress for allowing me this day of rest. Your slave will be rested and ready to do your bidding at your convienence!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Good boy!

I am sure you made her a dinner fit for a Queen. You need to rest today and heal for your Mistress. I need my slave well rested to do my biddings.

So there will be no more miscommunications you need to call and tell me of this wild adventure you embarked upon yesterday!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
My Mistress I have secured the bottle of Patron as you ordered. Also some Crown and cigars for your enjoyment. She made me make her dinner and serve her drinks and pleasure her over and over and over and over and over and over. Your obedient slave is so sore and chafed!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 25  Next »
71 to 80 of 244
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.